Fao: 40 Guests

CK.

Guest Durrty Boi
their still hangin around fromt he exposurewait for the main page to drop, we'll giv them something to sign up for
will it be worth the wait?
boyi dont wanna give high expectations then leave everyone hangn like GullY Goonieso ill just say its ite lolbut its sutin to look forward to

DID I LEAVE EXPECTATIONS ALL I DONE WAS EXPOSED THAT I MASHED IT AND I GOT SOME DEEPY CAH SOME MAN WERE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS BELEVING MAN ON MSN I WASNT GONNA EXPOSE THE VID IN THE FIRST PLACE I LEFT IT AT THAT YOU MAN ARE CARRYING ON I CAN POST THE VID AT ANY TIME BUT I CANT STRESS ENUFF I LIKE KEEPING NIGGAHS HANGING WATCH THIS SPACE AND SECKLE WITH DEM TALKS

Guest Durrty Boi

but u said you wer puttin it on youtube n sh*ti dnt care about it doe but u did leave bare people gaggin for it lol like 50 viewers n sh*t at 4am

Guest Durrty Boi
Make them have to sign up to view the forum, some next forums do that.
i hate it when i have to do thatits the ones where they stumble upon the foums on google whle searchin for sutin then read it for a while then sign upthats kinda how i found rwd back in late 2004they need to be able to view the greatness of the forum

Guest Bedroom Bully
i hate it when i have to do thatits the ones where they stumble upon the foums on google whle searchin for sutin then read it for a while then sign upthats kinda how i found rwd back in late 2004they need to be able to view the greatness of the forum
Cuts down the lurkers, what about only be able to view a few rooms

Guest Durrty Boi
imagine there was a way to allow new guests just to read a thread for 5 mins b4 it locks off their ip and they have to sign up. last night wouldve had 2000 new signeees. oh ive patented that technology by the way..
lolu cnt patent it if u dnt know how it works

Guest Durrty Boi
Cuts down the lurkers, what about only be able to view a few rooms
thats kinda long aswellthey cnt post unless they sign up, so we jus gotta get topics to get the lurkers involved n feel to joini think its the murkage thing that puts them off aswelllFAO NEWBIES: when u sign up, jus blend in, post in topics etc. dont make a topic introducin ur self

imagine there was a way to allow new guests just to read a thread for 5 mins b4 it locks off their ip and they have to sign up. last night wouldve had 2000 new signeees. oh ive patented that technology by the way..
i patented the idea bitch. i might hire u on the development team, but ill have to think about it.

Guest Durrty Boi
i patented the idea bitch. i might hire u on the development team, but ill have to think about it.
lol come throughforum board software is free doe so u prob wont make sh*t

nothing wronf with guests viewing pages