Glasgow

Gambino

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats race got to do with this?
EVERYTHING YOU f*cking INSECTALL YOU BLACK MAN COMING IN HERE TRYING A TINGJUST CAUSE YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MUMS AND CAN WORK IN SAINSBURYS DOING A OP/T CAUSE UR MUM PAYS THE BILLSTHATS WHY YOU MAN ARE ALWAYS ON THE NETIN THE OFFICE MY ARSE... YOU'RE EVEN MORE A BUM IF YOU CLAIM TO GO WORK AND YOU DO NONE... AINT THAT JUST SITTING ON UR ARSES ASWELL GETTING PAID?MUGSHYPOCRITSDOUBLE STANDARDSCOUNTRY PUSSYHOLESLIVE IN LONDONYOU CANTYOU CANT TAKE THE HEATAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUR FARMER BOYSJUDGE ME AND MY FAMILY BUT YOU MAN HAVE LIVED 17 YEARSYOUR MUM WORKS 2 JOBS... ONE IN MATALAN AND ONE IN A BROTHEL SON
if you were black and carrying on the same way you do. i would be carrying on worseu are the definition of wastenah my mum is a social carer actually
YEAHHHHHHHHHYOU WOULD BE SHOOK TO SPEAK YOU WOULD "LOL"OR COME IN THE TOPIC AND GO OUT
nah far from it

Ashman aint ill, he actually works.
ur both liars.. you live off the state and cuss immigrants for it. yet i am part of the people paying for your laziness. there are immigration issues, but majority of the country's problem is the welfare state, one which people like you far outnumber immigrants, i.e. british born pple. if anything, the immigrants only learn the ways that you have used to get theirs too.
Shouldn't you be making aired out topics about kung fu chops and searching up pictures of naked black men with towels wrapped round their nether region?Ashman does work, he has applied for TFL and hopes to eventually become a tube driver. Before that/and currently he does central heating engineering bringing home up to ã150 a day. Who's trash? This household probably has more coming into it than your parents, aunts and uncles put together. Sorry but it's the truth, don't start calling us tramps just because we want immigrants sent home. I support the BNP. Because it caters to my needs. Not for the convienience of the liberal left and a bunch of asylum seekers.
lol.. its funny how you always try and act like ur 'ballin'.. u aint. once anyone starts writing those playground antics, you know they're pulling at strings. you chat sh*t about 'the truth'.and it probably carrys as much weight as Treacle's al capone ex boyfriend. .but im not calling you a tramp based on what you claim you have. but for what you scrounge from the state, and then attack others for doing so. as well as your other hypocritical traits. about you're ill.. have you tried cyanide?

ur both liars.. you live off the state and cuss immigrants for it. yet i am part of the people paying for your laziness. there are immigration issues, but majority of the country's problem is the welfare state, one which people like you far outnumber immigrants, i.e. british born pple. if anything, the immigrants only learn the ways that you have used to get theirs too.
Shouldn't you be making aired out topics about kung fu chops and searching up pictures of naked black men with towels wrapped round their nether region?Ashman does work, he has applied for TFL and hopes to eventually become a tube driver. Before that/and currently he does central heating engineering bringing home up to ã150 a day. Who's trash? This household probably has more coming into it than your parents, aunts and uncles put together. Sorry but it's the truth, don't start calling us tramps just because we want immigrants sent home. I support the BNP. Because it caters to my needs. Not for the convienience of the liberal left and a bunch of asylum seekers.
lol.. its funny how you always try and act like ur 'ballin'.. u aint. once anyone starts writing those playground antics, you know they're pulling at strings. you chat sh*t about 'the truth'..but im not calling you a tramp based on what you claim you have. but for what you scrounge from the state, and then attack others for doing so. as well as your other hypocritical traits. about you're ill.. have you tried cyanide?
Still I havent attacked other people claiming from the stateI am simply saying they should do more to help Married couples then they do single parents.. maybe then certain girls wouldnt open there legs so easy and end up a single mother cause they know they wont get no love..and maybe then married couples will wanna go out and work cause they know they are being looked after

lol.. its funny how you always try and act like ur 'ballin'.. u aint. once anyone starts writing those playground antics, you know they're pulling at strings. you chat sh*t about 'the truth'..but im not calling you a tramp based on what you claim you have. but for what you scrounge from the state, and then attack others for doing so. as well as your other hypocritical traits. about you're ill.. have you tried cyanide?
Still I havent attacked other people claiming from the stateI am simply saying they should do more to help Married couples then they do single parents.. maybe then certain girls wouldnt open there legs so easy and end up a single mother cause they know they wont get no love..and maybe then married couples will wanna go out and work cause they know they are being looked after
then why was race and immigration brought into it? arent most of the single mothers being housed british born single mothers?

Nor have I attacked anyone claiming from the state.I just don't like immigrants.Nor do I claim I am balling. I just know I have alot more money than a greasy, little wet back. I think it's you who is the tramp, or rather from tramp stock.Now go on, make another airy topic about a black man wearing nothing but a towel.

What's so bad about not agreeing with immigration? LOL.Just f*cking accept that not everyone welcomes you with open arms. Everyone has different opinions.

Nor have I attacked anyone claiming from the state.I just don't like immigrants.Nor do I claim I am balling. I just know I have alot more money than a greasy, little wet back. I think it's you who is the tramp, or rather from tramp stock.Now go on, make another airy topic about a black man wearing nothing but a towel.
isnt that unnecessary

lol seen. funny how there's no council flats where i live. get over the black man towel thing, ur a married woman whos gone white..so should know it's right.

then why was race and immigration brought into it? arent most of the single mothers being housed british born single mothers?
I don't know... you tell mego back to page 1 and ask why race and immigration has been brought into it mr mod.

Exactly. Ignore Carpe anyway, I take him with a pinch of salt. Half the time he hasn't got a f*cking clue what he's talking about.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz.I can hear a fly.
thats what living in hostels most of ur life does to you i guess.ashcrack... this is why immigration and race was brought into the thread..surprise surprise.
SERIOUS NOWTHEY HAVE TO CRACK DOWN ON IMMIGRATIONYOU LOT CAN SAY RACISM THIS AND RACISM THAT BUT THIS IS THE FUTURE IF SOMETHING AIN'T DONE FAST.
p.s. im not a mod.. it wouldn't have made page 5 if i was

Buzzzzzzzzzzz.I can hear a fly.
thats what living in hostels most of ur life does to you i guess.ashcrack... this is why immigration and race was brought into the thread..surprise surprise.
SERIOUS NOWTHEY HAVE TO CRACK DOWN ON IMMIGRATIONYOU LOT CAN SAY RACISM THIS AND RACISM THAT BUT THIS IS THE FUTURE IF SOMETHING AIN'T DONE FAST.
p.s. im not a mod.. it wouldn't have made page 5 if i was
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI MADE YOU GO BACKI CONTROL YOU!NOW....DO A HANDSTANDGOOO ORRRN THEN GO ORRRN THEN!DO IT DO IT.

It's not a nice place man.. obviously the media hyped it up saying heads were too scared to be seen with them... maybe others might of been but I would of told them my last name if they asked and when they interviewed me it was out on the main balcony infront of everyone.
Cool
p.s ceazy the colours on your flag are all wrong.try it like thisghana-flag.jpg
f*ck that flag. biggrin.gif:D Looks like vomit

whats race got to do with this?
EVERYTHING YOU f*cking INSECTALL YOU BLACK MAN COMING IN HERE TRYING A TINGJUST CAUSE YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MUMS AND CAN WORK IN SAINSBURYS DOING A OP/T CAUSE UR MUM PAYS THE BILLSTHATS WHY YOU MAN ARE ALWAYS ON THE NETIN THE OFFICE MY ARSE... YOU'RE EVEN MORE A BUM IF YOU CLAIM TO GO WORK AND YOU DO NONE... AINT THAT JUST SITTING ON UR ARSES ASWELL GETTING PAID?MUGSHYPOCRITSDOUBLE STANDARDSCOUNTRY PUSSYHOLESLIVE IN LONDONYOU CANTYOU CANT TAKE THE HEATAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUR FARMER BOYSJUDGE ME AND MY FAMILY BUT YOU MAN HAVE LIVED 17 YEARSYOUR MUM WORKS 2 JOBS... ONE IN MATALAN AND ONE IN A BROTHEL SON
I bet you would never say that to your black friends in real life.