Blonde Grime

LuLu

i think don't cry and blondie grime are kinda bigthe beat for hold me is nice , however i think katie pearl or someone else would sound better on it for some reasoni noticed her songs getting quite a bit of play on targets showwhat do you guys and girls think about the whole blonde grime thing ?

Guest StabiloBossman
i think don't cry and blondie grime are kinda bigthe beat for hold me is nice , however i think katie pearl or someone else would sound better on it for some reasoni noticed her songs getting quite a bit of play on targets showwhat do you guys and girls think about the whole blonde grime thing ?
Wat? Fill Me In Im Lost?

i dont like the james track which she had up on her myspace a few days agobasically she was just cussing her ex , she even admitted at the start of the song she is no mc but still it sounded kinda terrible lol

Dinky, she's from Essex.English accent would have sounded better.She fell off the point she said the "Blonde Grime" term. I hate that.She might have a good chance, because most of the tracks she sings over, they sound like club bangers. And she appeals more to the Girl Grime fans.She's ok doe.

• 6 months later...