FAO OF THE VIP2 DRIVER MASSIVE

Necro

When you play your songs in your cardo you have to up the windows at one point and start singing "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Willlllllllllllllll alwayyyyyyyys Looooooooooooooooove you"then when you are going through the badman ends you quickly bus the window half way down and put some grime on with a small screwface on your boat?

Probably the worst topic in the history of topics on any forum, ever.
right can thew spastics who have not ever passed there driving test clear out the topic pleasethank youI've seen alot worse topicslike carpes one just abit down with no replies.shame.

I used to do this when i had my sub and amp, but only do it occasionally as i only have front comps & rear 6x9's (not amped) which is more clarity but lacking bassu tend to notice that loud music only attracts young girls who are on a hypeyou'll get air from chicks 21 and over

nah not yet only had the whip a short while and outta my cd collection theres only 2 cd's in my car wiley - playtime is overbashy - chupa chups mixtapebut u no wat i can see myself doin it tho in the car alone singing my heart out like its x factor with the windows up

I am guilty of this.....As soon as i turn into my old estate the music gets blasted- sub and amp workin at full capacity.Im a showoff.And when i do get my tints done, i too will be one of those who drive with the window half down so you can partially see my face.