this is some bollocks

carhartt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrhart is a mug from my area he used to get bullied dont believe none of this bollocks hes talkin sh*t
easy there lil cowboyaint hard to find me my names sean, tell me something whats urs yours? from when i dont know u and ur talkin that shyte, to atleast think i wont mangle u bigtime withouth u EVER lettin urself beknown to me shows that u r some p*ssy so come of the hype, cos i'll deal with itbout u know me

I swear I remember this guy Carhartt posting in a topic on RWD ages ago talking about how he had a ight with 2 guys and broke one of their arms and continued f*cking him up on the floor afterwards.Seems like you got a reality check. Time to just swallow the humble pie and pride. As they, "Pride before a fall".

jeeez dont remember that still, carpe's still a prick i seeman that night f*ck'd me up for a while
my predictions came true then. biggrin.gif was it worth it now u think about it?
what predictions?wheres this stabillo prick? acton boy my arse, eveyone knows who i ami reside my time between westcott.east/sout acton

Guest Dos Santos

try getting a good job now with a criminal record . ur pissedwos it really all worth it ? you nearly lost your life, done 3, f*cked ur life cant get no job seen

try getting a good job now with a criminal record . ur pissedwos it really all worth it ? you nearly lost your life, done 3, f*cked ur life cant get no job seen
LMFAO X WHATEVERi got dashed from school just before i done gcse's, done football for just over 2 yrs, got nicked 7x with pretty much the worse record u can get, then done carpentry for 4yrs, im back at my old job, which is? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeh property development pls before u talk to me about worthwhile careers, quit that job in retail LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL @ everyone preaching to him.its done now. reciting the same old sh*t aint gonna change nothing.seems my man has learned more about himself and his ways from his time inside and is a better person for it.better take that small fall than a bigger one down the line