the article on ash

Sole

firstly you dont make my life hell dont eva fink u affect me that much like i said ur like a clown at the circus to meimagine a big fat man lauging stuffin his face wiv chips (me) wiv a dirty wench under his arm (chloe/ceazy) wiping the grease from his beard wiv one hand and bashing him wiv the other, with his feet resting upon a small piglet like creature (your son!) who is trimming his toe nails with his teeth, while proding a small hunchback pasty retard tied to a chain making him dance around the room naked rapping sh*t songs bout being white (suprise suprise thats you) thats the levels you are to me just a dunce to entertain me wiv ur family as added lil extras now shut the f*ck up if youdont like it dont bate up your life on the net...the fact u fink i will see u anywhere but here and the news of the world(classy)is the funniest fing iv eva heard mate ur too ugly for tv an too sh*t to be an artist an too be honest way too dumb to be on the netnow please get over yourself your jus any pikey out here...now f*ck off an go fink bout all the dirty builders who are using those picsof you an ur wife an kid as a wank rag you MORON!
bang bang

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

firstly you dont make my life hell dont eva fink u affect me that much like i said ur like a clown at the circus to meimagine a big fat man lauging stuffin his face wiv chips (me) wiv a dirty wench under his arm (chloe/ceazy) wiping the grease from his beard wiv one hand and bashing him wiv the other, with his feet resting upon a small piglet like creature (your son!) who is trimming his toe nails with his teeth, while proding a small hunchback pasty retard tied to a chain making him dance around the room naked rapping sh*t songs bout being white (suprise suprise thats you) thats the levels you are to me just a dunce to entertain me wiv ur family as added lil extras now shut the f*ck up if youdont like it dont bate up your life on the net...the fact u fink i will see u anywhere but here and the news of the world(classy)is the funniest fing iv eva heard mate ur too ugly for tv an too sh*t to be an artist an too be honest way too dumb to be on the netnow please get over yourself your jus any pikey out here...now f*ck off an go fink bout all the dirty builders who are using those picsof you an ur wife an kid as a wank rag you MORON!
lmfao@you writting some long story on me then saying "u don't effect me"Joker..I didn't even bother read after that LOLOLOLOLOLYou spent time writting all that for nothing because I didn't read past the first line lmaowacemansuck my balls jimmy.

So it was a lie about ut making decent wedge fixing boilers?
Yep!
No it wasn't a lie, it was true, they were tryna boast about how much money they make, but now it has backfired. And it wasn't boilers, it was central heating engineer if I'm not mistaken...
1. OH YOU KNOW OUR REAL LIFE SITUATION?2. U WATCH US EVERY DAY DO YOU?OR3. YOU ARE JUST A DUMB HOE WHO KNOWS WHAT WE TELL HER AND SHE TAKES IT AS THE GOSPEL?you are some fickle tramp... going Uni and working for abit of cash in hand are we?
Please see post no. 24 by Profit. Ta. biggrin.gif

FOR THE BLIND AND RETARDED.....jobdocszm5.jpg
ok firstly are u makin the tea or sumfin cos my bredrin does that an he earns just under 3 grand a monthwhich is more than ã22000 a year!secondly you chat so much sh*t on here i dont believe you...bahaha remeber that time u tried 2 tell me u'd been out gratfin all day an i was chattin 2 ceazy...u both wer there hand in hand writtin back 2 me awwwwwww!!so anyway how much u get 4 the story?sorry how much money have you got live on this year?the bottom line you=dolewifey=doleeven your son has popped out ceazy womb staright on to living on benefits...probly spend his whole life being supported by the state an its more than likely he'll also find a lil slag to shack up wiv an live 'apart' so they can live of benefits....thats the ash family sittin in the bottom of the class system forever goin round and round never amounting to anything!! bahahahahahaME= Living in a nice flat with my girlfriend both working with no kids 2 support stacking p's to buy a house.sorryME= your dream...bahahahahahahahahaha

ok firstly are u makin the tea or sumfin cos my bredrin does that an he earns just under 3 grand a monthwhich is more than ã22000 a year!secondly you chat so much sh*t on here i dont believe you...bahaha remeber that time u tried 2 tell me u'd been out gratfin all day an i was chattin 2 ceazy...u both wer there hand in hand writtin back 2 me awwwwwww!!so anyway how much u get 4 the story?sorry how much money have you got live on this year?the bottom line you=dolewifey=doleeven your son has popped out ceazy womb staright on to living on benefits...probly spend his whole life being supported by the state an its more than likely he'll also find a lil slag to shack up wiv an live 'apart' so they can live of benefits....thats the ash family sittin in the bottom of the class system forever goin round and round never amounting to anything!! bahahahahahaME= Living in a nice flat with my girlfriend both working with no kids 2 support stacking p's to buy a house.sorryME= your dream...bahahahahahahahahaha

lol duppied.

lmfao@your sig like it is the best thing you have ever written in your lifeyes we are on benefitsI'm glad we have all you mugs to go work ur bollox off to support our causeI might just allow going back to work nowjust so bastards like you sufferAND WE STILL GET MORE MONEY THEN YOU!How does it feel?Shame.me=every dream you have had in your life

u chat so much sh*twhen u just typed that sentence you cant ever say sh*t about people comin into the country and takin council houses
Il say what I wan't you mug nosedon't think just cause you got an afro it will protec ya head from me running it into a blue screen u pussyhole. WE SHOULD BE ENTITLED TO COUNCIL HOUSING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY BEFORE OTHERSAND NO ONE SHOULD SAY sh*tSTANDARDS.

i kinda understand the whole "better off on benefits" thing though cos its true what they say but this only affects unskilled workers etcthis is why its important to stick to one job and or finish ya studies however if ash has been stunting bout being an engineer and stuff he should allow it still and as for the wedding boy this is the things people do for ONE DAY and this also shows another kinda reason why people prefer being "single" so to speak