Lauren Hill Demanded All Her security Guards Be Black

Don Crack

Nah kanye west is Racist to a extent.....i allow him coz he did a choon with that maroon 5 goon lol.Lauryn hill does not associate with any white people since sister act.I use to have pure respect for her back in the day but she really did do some d*ckhead things.All them diva like racist demands ...i dunno who done dat to her.......it can't of been ziggy coz i swear bob marley's pops was white.

Guest Removal Man

the funny thing is...i have never read a direct quote of this infamous comment about how she'd rather eat black pudding over white pudding or whatever it wasi beg someone provide a link to her racist remark

yh but bare ppl are brainwashed
truebut she probly has a personal guru that washes her brain and tells her exactly wat to donot surprising.. shes been involved in hollywood culture so probly seen a few man turn into lizard and needs an explanaitioneither way sounds like shes in no fit state to be performing maybe needs doe to fund her gurus massive crack habit who knowsthis is just one theory