I need A contract

Aza T

I used to know a lot about phones but ive sort of lost it with the latest batch of n series n sh*t like dat...i dont want a cashback deal but i want decent minutes and a decent phonei also wanna be able to surf the net but how does that even work on a fone? do i use a Wireless network eg school server / home router etc or does everything get sent to me via vodafone/three/o2 etc :swhat phone do u recommend and what Contract do u recommendi dont wanna spend over 25 a month...anything up to 15 would b ideal, 20 wil b decent but over 25 is getting priceyi dont care about what network...

Go for this deal, out of your price range I know but it's saved me alot of money.Vodaphone1200 x-net minutes500 textsstop the clock (talk for 59.59 minutes & pay only 3 out of 1200 x-net minutes mon-fri, 7pm-7am & weekends)Free insurance, blue tooth, headphones2gig memory cardIncar charger16 months contractã50 a month

Nah I wont be using that many MinutesLike 200 mins and 100 texts will be ok seein as im on credit now and nefin about 100 on each is better than credit. ...i seen three deals fo rlike 20 pound a month n u get 500 mins and 100 texts - just wanted some advice still...

Aza T i think you should get a T-mobile Flext contract , 750 x-net mins (after 7 and weekends)75 texts 25 a monthYou cant go over or anything so you dont need to worry about bills .And they give you a decent phone aswell.
SafeIl check it out now

Aza T i think you should get a T-mobile Flext contract , 750 x-net mins (after 7 and weekends)75 texts 25 a monthYou cant go over or anything so you dont need to worry about bills .And they give you a decent phone aswell.
what package is that?

T-Mobile.1000 minutes.50 texts.= 18 quid.
What Phone does it come with ?and are those minutes any time any network?
Last time i checked the best phone it came with free was the Nokia e50.Its probably one of the best Nokia phones on the market but it lets itself down because it has no camera.The minutes are after 7pm and free on weekends to T-mobile/landline numbers only.

T-Mobile.1000 minutes.50 texts.= 18 quid.
What Phone does it come with ?and are those minutes any time any network?
Last time i checked the best phone it came with free was the Nokia e50.Its probably one of the best Nokia phones on the market but it lets itself down because it has no camera.The minutes are after 7pm and free on weekends to T-mobile/landline numbers only.
hmm seen thanksAllow not having a camera though...i was thinking the same when i saw this Nokia E61...it looks sick and i really wanna be able to go on the net properly wih my fone but that dont have a camera eitherhmm

ã35T-Mobile Flext900anytime mins or 1800 texts10000 off peak xnet minsunlimited landline calls.i got it on the n95, you can't get the unlimited landline calls anymore me thinks but you can still get the 900 and 10000 mins.