BOATENG SIGNS FOR SPURS

DisGustO

Guest Randy Orton
I think he might have meant The Legend Killer?
hexactlywho were u on rwd sir
skeen didnt even clockego having aj styles on his made me change minesback on topic exactly the player spurs needed someone who can drive foward from the midfield

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Randy Orton

Nah Jenas is a worker who keeps things movingthey need someone who will up the tempo and drive from center mid into the opposition boxlike the great Frank Lampard

Guest mainman

Been wondering for time who the clown skanking was.

Boateng calls himself "The Ghetto Kid" because he was brought up in the poor Wedding distict of Berlin.
Sounds like Quincy mkII

if this guy has a shot on him+can get some goals with it aswell as fit in with his physical strength thats 1 area i felt spurs needed 2 improve+haveso its a potential good signinghuddlestones more of a sitting deep player,zokora doesnt seem 2 have a goal threat or a willingness 2 attackjenas is box 2 box when he wants 2 b. then with this guy being attack minded etcthats a good set of central midfieldersnow its just a matter of which left midfielder they sign+how long til king is fully fit cz then i couldnt really c a weakness in their starting 11 (havent seen bale yet)
i swear this is the only honest arsenal fan who dont just send for no reason (no hovis best of both)anywaysoyunds like a gd signing for us, im still w8ing for a left winger tho....

Guest Dos Santos

Boateng is O.k but with alot of potenialI watch too much football from around the world and from what i have seen from boateng is he is very powerfull which will be a big asset . He has ok distribution skills which will need alot of work on and he can be too greedy at times . If he can develop himself well in premiership he can definatly go onto become a sort of player that ballack is but more dynamic . Its a big risk as the boy will need alot of growing upto and drop his ghetto status.

Boateng is O.k but with alot of potenialI watch too much football from around the world and from what i have seen from boateng is he is very powerfull which will be a big asset . He has ok distribution skills which will need alot of work on and he can be too greedy at times . If he can develop himself well in premiership he can definatly go onto become a sort of player that ballack is but more dynamic . Its a big risk as the boy will need alot of growing upto and drop his ghetto status.
Would you play him over Jenas?

Denilson is a year younger and has played about half the matches that the other two have.
Denilson 22 league apps during his careerLucas 35 league apps during his careerLucas is 11 months older biggrin.gif Think that they have roughly the same experience and if Denilson stayed at Sao paulo for longer probably played around 30 games for themThey both won't play a lot of games next season but I think Lucas more rated with him being the Captain of the Brazil under 21 side and has been capped by Brazil

Guest Dos Santos
Would you play him over Jenas?
Jenas for the moment but eventually Boateng will take his place if everything goes according to plan