Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arsenal 4 life

grime Does Wood Green N22 have a crew in grime they clash n dubz ??

i got a friend called 9 milla-mes, he'll shoot u in ur knees.lolDa guys clashin n-dubz r Dolla n Slim22 Slim22 was da 1 in da gray n Dolla was da 1 in da blue.I've been lookin 4 dis vid everywhere

i got a friend called 9 milla-mes, he'll shoot u in ur knees.lolDa guys clashin n-dubz r Dolla n Slim22 Slim22 was da 1 in da gray n Dolla was da 1 in da blue.I've been lookin 4 dis vid everywhere
Dolla as in the Dustman?

Crews from Wood Green: Mobstars, 8 Guest, Rampage Kings, COld Society, LMD, Young Kings, NLS, Warlords, Don Desparadosi cant c da video but i fink its da same 1 i from like dem 2003 days - rampage crew der finished now, but dey had a mixtape n i fink dey wer on heat Fm aswell

8 guest r some jokers tried to war me when i was by myself one of them was cool it was like 3 in the morning I was drunk and was chatting to them about I dj and them thing they told me they r on heat fm I had two stellas on me and one of them asked for it I told him to f*ck off he aint getting sh*t of me my man switched man thinks coz i am on my ones and they r six deep I will back down. I then called my boy from them bits then it turns out one of them man is his younger cousin beef was squashed