£53million robbery in pictures

streets.

i wouldnt even take that muchman would take like 100G n id be goodeven that would prob be too much
Come on,If u had a Lorry,Everyone Tied Up 53 Million Smackers in front of ure eyes ure tellin me ud only take 100 gs 100gs would even buy u a house r u nuts
where the f*ck am i gonna put it?also think about itthe job or whatever u have is regular money53 mil will get noticed100g u could put it somewhere n spend it bit by bitu dnt really need 53 mil
i fort u wer ment 2 be a geek out here....u can easily spend more than 100gs in a life time even if u had 2 do it bare slow its only fings like a house u'd have 2 do legit but thats easy jus use all ur wages on a mortgage an ur nice.

Guest StabiloBossman
i wouldnt even take that muchman would take like 100G n id be goodeven that would prob be too much
Come on,If u had a Lorry,Everyone Tied Up 53 Million Smackers in front of ure eyes ure tellin me ud only take 100 gs 100gs would even buy u a house r u nuts
where the f*ck am i gonna put it?also think about itthe job or whatever u have is regular money53 mil will get noticed100g u could put it somewhere n spend it bit by bitu dnt really need 53 mil
Even if u took 3 mill u could stash it in a shed,Spare room in ur yard cuck ure mum and dad a bit to keep there mouth shut my mum would settle for nice a3 or sumink to keep her quiet about not bein able to keep it i fort u had more sense why r u actin dum for?

Guest StabiloBossman
im chatting ne thing yeah but tell me why the top boys aint been shifted yet? like i said I know 4 fact that mans r shook to name names
Yer i agree unless sum top boy gets caught and goes on sum Bertie Smalls stylee then there all f*cked

im chatting ne thing yeah but tell me why the top boys aint been shifted yet? like i said I know 4 fact that mans r shook to name names
there u go again...im not sayin ur wrong im jus sayin ur assuming not actually stating ANY facts so why say u are?(no sendage jus sayin ur comin like u know sumfin u dont)

Guest Durrty Boi
Even if u took 3 mill u could stash it in a shed,Spare room in ur yard cuck ure mum and dad a bit to keep there mouth shut my mum would settle for nice a3 or sumink to keep her quiet about not bein able to keep it i fort u had more sense why r u actin dum for?
lmao @ u gettin all passionate about itim sayin takin 53 mil is not exactly neccesary n theres more chance of you gettin caught than say if you took less that was easier to hide100g could do you nice for a whileyou man are acting liek 100g is penniesshits real money out here

Guest StabiloBossman
where the f*ck am i gonna put it?also think about itthe job or whatever u have is regular money100g u could put it somewhere n spend it bit by bitu dnt really need 53 mil
lmao @ u gettin all passionate about itim sayin takin 53 mil is not exactly neccesary n theres more chance of you gettin caught than say if you took less that was easier to hide100g could do you nice for a whileyou man are acting liek 100g is penniesshits real money out here
Lol the money would get split say between a small number of people,if u was one of them people u would turn around and say "Fellas were all mates here ill tell u wat ill jst take a 100grand and u lot can have the rest"Errrr dont fink so thats sum Donut BusinessPlus a 100gs is still pennys to say 6 mill

durrty are u smokin? 100gs is pennies these days wat u gettin wiv that it cant even buy u a garage in west londoneven a 500gs aint that much anymore thats just a anyfing house with 2-3 bedrooms.

most people who live in south east London know who the suspects are. Its common knowledge/gossip due to the raids that took place in the weeks after it happened. There will always be informers so no matter high up the chain you are, someone can take you down. But its proving a strong enough case to the CPS thats causing the police difficulties.The police have only found about half of the money that was taken. It's very hard to sit on and hide ã100,000 let alone ã20million so someone out there is doing a good job. Even though lots of the group got caught, the way they carried out this operation already shows it was masterminded by REAL criminals with major connections-:- fake make up and wigs- black face covering masks- identical police uniforms and badges- fitted police lights in cars- surveillence on the building and managers (including knowing addresses)- having special branch,MI5 and Interpol looking for you and only half of you have been caughtserious guys indeed.

Guest StabiloBossman

Get me Profit take sum one with a 100 gs to there name and sum one wid 5 mill The breh with 100gs looks like a tramp E.GProbly Rents A Flat,Drives a sh*t whip,and struggles5 mill to ure name Completely different story!!!!!!!!!!!Owns 2 tonk yards,Few Sik cars and probly owns the flat the 100g mans payin monthly to live in

i know...i aint even chattin sh*t but 5 mills aint even doin it big tme if i had that i'd still be lookin 2 flip it to say 15 mills then i'd be haps...even that wud be pennies evry year economy goes up an sh*t u gotta be constantly makin that paper thats y even mans like branson are still on investin in sh*t like cable tv etc keep that p comin in.

Imagine it lol buyin a 4 bed house to use as a stash then fillin it floor to ceilin with pinkys to find out that it didnt all fit
i wouldnt really be pissed seen as ive bought anuva yard an ive still got the money
most people who live in south east London know who the suspects are. Its common knowledge/gossip due to the raids that took place in the weeks after it happened. There will always be informers so no matter high up the chain you are, someone can take you down. But its proving a strong enough case to the CPS thats causing the police difficulties.The police have only found about half of the money that was taken. It's very hard to sit on and hide ã100,000 let alone ã20million so someone out there is doing a good job. Even though lots of the group got caught, the way they carried out this operation already shows it was masterminded by REAL criminals with major connections-:- fake make up and wigs- black face covering masks- identical police uniforms and badges- fitted police lights in cars- surveillence on the building and managers (including knowing addresses)- having special branch,MI5 and Interpol looking for you and only half of you have been caughtserious guys indeed.
get me, top shuttas. the real mastermind got paid an i bet he aint gettin caught for sh*t

u stil money u aint gonna be living like a King anywaysso i dunno what u man would do with 53 mil
I see what u mean there cos ã53m for us at our age, when most of us on here dnt pay bills and sh*t like that, it is a lot of money.When were older, that would do us nicely. ã53m can serve you a lifetime, so only takin 100gs is like pence compared to that.

Theres no way you could rob 53 million and get away with it.You'd have to spend it in corner shops n ting, any big purchases theyd clock the serial number eventually an be on CCTV.If it was me, id take 5million tops. rah just get hooded up so my face cant be seen and go 2 EVERY bookies up an down the country an put as much of it into the machine as possible.

All of the above is easy to get/do bar not getting caught, with a bit of moneyTo me it was an near enough simple move anyway specially with the inside man/info and they obviously never figured out on what to do with all the money after... I mean.. a few mill still in its cages in a garage? 6k (not 50 as someone said) in notes over the counter the next day?I swear all the toppa tops got shifted anyway? Them millionaire guys?The inside man?Havn't keep much track of the case but last time I checked they was on remandWhat I don't get it, when your a millionaire already and running a good business why risk it all for this??Some man just can't be easy in life