i wanna bang my mums freind

DINKY

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a dream about sexing my mums friend once.Was the thickest sex I ever had.This woman is PENG, I remember we used to go carnival when I was a yute and man used to GO NUTZ over this womanI could move to this woman aswell cos shes PROPER slow like, can be confused EASY, she about 40 but has no kids, no man, lives at home with her mum, proper timid like.My mum would kill her if she found out tho.

I had a dream about sexing my mums friend once.Was the thickest sex I ever had.This woman is PENG, I remember we used to go carnival when I was a yute and man used to GO NUTZ over this womanI could move to this woman aswell cos shes PROPER slow like, can be confused EASY, she about 40 but has no kids, no man, lives at home with her mum, proper timid like.My mum would kill her if she found out tho.
You know them ones where you ask if she's coming all the time."Is she coming, is she coming, is she coming"

You know them ones where you ask if she's coming all the time."Is she coming, is she coming, is she coming"
lolol i was like that too, with a few of my mums friends

LMAO

Guest I.B.Blackman
lmao @ black toms neck
LOL.Not even photoshopped.Deep.
LMFAOHow olds ur bredrin then, she seems young?
LOL
'Accidently' break something and get her to come over to help...Then 'Accidently' be naked.Then 'Accidently f*ck her throat'
LMFAO
You best hope she's not like Black Tom's Mum friend, otherwise you will be picking bits of sh*t out of your teeth.
LOLOL
LMFAO