RE: FEMALE PEFECTION

Sole

Xtina Millian is tiny and has no chest.Is that what God had in mind when he made women?
blud look at her pics an tell me she has no chest...ur bein an idiot
Ur being a child, like you have no mind of your own, there are tons of women in the world more beautiful than Xtina.This woman is more beautiful than Xtinafrancesca03vg7.jpgfrancesca04cv8.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Xtina Millian is tiny and has no chest.Is that what God had in mind when he made women?
blud look at her pics an tell me she has no chest...ur bein an idiot
Ur being a child, like you have no mind of your own, there are tons of women in the world more beautiful than Xtina.This woman is more beautiful than Xtinafrancesca03vg7.jpgfrancesca04cv8.jpg
quite simply...no she ainti have a mind of my own sayin christina aint choong is jus stoopid uv put up any slag i see 100s of bitches like that near were i work ANYFING!!!

Guest StabiloBossman
She is perfect in my eyesmeagan_good_150.jpg
Sumink seriously wrong wid black tom,i must say tho ive been wid bare fit chicks hoo u fink are well perfect but opnece uve been wid em u fink nah she aint even all that bare little fings jst appearI was gettin on the fittest chick for my age group at the time,and every other head in the ends used to jst look at her and say yer she is one bangin bangin chickso i got on her and started shaggin her and then i started noticin little fings like she sumtimes had hairy armpits not bushes but enuff for turn off and her toes were fukin gammy makes u fink u see these chicks and u fink thats it beatifullest fing ever but theyve all got small fings which are dirty

i have a mind of my own sayin christina aint choong is jus stoopid uv put up any slag i see 100s of bitches like that near were i work ANYFING!!!
Course Xtina is choong.But she aint nowhere near perfect, she is too short for a start.But if you like short women dats you, but know everyone has different opinions, some man dont like short women with baby face.

U WAS JUS COMPLAING ABOUT XTINA HAVE NO CHEST DEN U UPLOAD DAT LOLSHES GT A SEXY FACE THO NEVERLESS 2ND PIC ANYWAYS
Xtina is a midget, so she looks like a child cos she has no breast.Beauty is about elegance, height, length of legs, face etc...
oh lord...look jus cos she's a midget does not mean she looks like a child....an she has breasts the bitch u put up didnt even hav thighs so whats ur point...christina is f*cking peng stop denyin fact!

blud u talk bout fake tits an then u show me a chick who doesnt even have her own hair...please.
*looks at xtinas hair*
yer have good look an u'll see it comes out her scalp u idiot
ell oh ellpoor delusional oneyou actually think thats real

blud u talk bout fake tits an then u show me a chick who doesnt even have her own hair...please.
*looks at xtinas hair*
yer have good look an u'll see it comes out her scalp u idiot
ell oh ellpoor delusional oneyou actually think thats real
look obviously it aint all real but its not all weave unlike 'beautiful'

Dunce
blud look at ur adams apple dont ever talk 2 me bout dunce...only a dunce wud be "black tom" anyway f*ck the hair my points still valid fake tits>>>>fake hairanyway the point of my thread was jus 2 up levels when mans talk about 'female perfection'.

Guest Black Tom
Dunce
blud look at ur adams apple dont ever talk 2 me bout dunce...only a dunce wud be "black tom" anyway f*ck the hair my points still valid fake tits>>>>fake hairanyway the point of my thread was jus 2 up levels when mans talk about 'female perfection'.
Coming from someone saying Vida knos them, how old r ul_fe20619c05251466b989978819e701d1.jpg