RE: FEMALE PEFECTION

Sole

Guest StabiloBossman
All these girls in this thread are just walking batty and breast not female perfection there any latino/black barbie like chicks.
Them heds in ure sig are pointin and laughin at u bein a faggot how can u say wat uve jst sed

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She is perfect in my eyesmeagan_good_150.jpg
blud u talk bout fake tits an then u show me a chick who doesnt even have her own hair...please.
I believe that is her hair. I saw a fild w her in it when she was like 12 (Eve's Bayou) & her hair was long then,but Beyonces was long when she was young & she wears weaves so u neva know.

Guest Master_Yoda
All these girls in this thread are just walking batty and breast not female perfection there any latino/black barbie like chicks.
Them heds in ure sig are pointin and laughin at u bein a faggot how can u say wat uve jst sed
who said i dont like big batty n breasts i said there not 'female perfection'

Guest StabiloBossman
who said i dont like big batty n breasts i said there not 'female perfection'
Kkk Confused ? Dont worry bout explainin tho

She is perfect in my eyesmeagan_good_150.jpg
blud u talk bout fake tits an then u show me a chick who doesnt even have her own hair...please.
I believe that is her hair. I saw a fild w her in it when she was like 12 (Eve's Bayou) & her hair was long then,but Beyonces was long when she was young & she wears weaves so u neva know.
Especially you init biggrin.gif:D

Guest Master_Yoda
vh1_392138f.jpgrwd.jpgnata-1.jpg
I personally think she looks like shes got cancer
yeah but your the type that thinks the girl in your sig is 'buff; which makes your opinion voidnow jog on.

Profit, I swear ur that somalian-looking long boat reatrd who came on here time ago trying to promote some swag, haloween costume looking clothing line, and everyone slewed u off the forum?Ur a f*cking prick. d*ckheads like u make me laugh. U live in this fantasy world where you think your Business idea is gonna blow an ur gonna become some sort of of UK P Diddy. REALITY CUNTFACE, UR A f*cking BUM. GROW THE f*ck UP AN GET A JOB.YOU DON'T VIDA.UR NOT A TOP GUY.EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THINK UR A d*ckHEAD.U LOST COMPLETLY. NOW f*ck OFF.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah1. i aint the somalian guy u got it twist2. i have a job earn ã22000 im a CAD tech so dont assume that bullshit3.i have no buisness plan im on this real work ting4.you are an absoulute prick for finkin otherwise u jus got on a hype finkin i was sum1 else no the levels b4 u start hyping up5. i have met vida u lot are f*ckin morons she had a signing in new york wen i was therean i f*ckin went to see wat she was sayin its not that f*ckin amazin mans are goin on like i said i had tea wiv the queen for saving prince harrys life or sumfin....jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzgrow up not everyone on this forum is a yute chattin breeze.and for those d*ckheads who wana call me a bum here is proof03082007051.jpgnow please shut up...thanks.

Guest StabiloBossman
Oh sh*t, man come backHave to give him e-rep points, for usage of a pic
You score 100 e points as in entertainment points jst for postin ure Leg Neck back in the thread