Sole

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunce
blud look at ur adams apple dont ever talk 2 me bout dunce...only a dunce wud be "black tom" anyway f*ck the hair my points still valid fake tits>>>>fake hairanyway the point of my thread was jus 2 up levels when mans talk about 'female perfection'.
Coming from someone saying Vida knos them, how old r ul_fe20619c05251466b989978819e701d1.jpg
oh so we have another f*cker who finks jus cos they chat sh*t so does everyone else1. i have met vida-FACT2. she is as peng in real life-FACT3. you are the human form of the word NECKLE-FACT!!!

lol @ this thread.lol @ profit, you officially go in the retard box with Luv Doc, Totty Guy and Ashman.lol @ Eva Mendes being perfection, with her iron board body. No Chess, but ass, no nuttin.lol @ Vida Guererra, any hench-boat Latin bosh
lol @ you finkin u hold weight in here 2 dash anyone in any box i'll put u in a wooden box u c*ck jockey.

smacked it lardsteph is choong didnt even need to play the video, i already knowermmfake hair >>>>>>>>> fake titsyou can grow hair, but once your tits are f*cked, they're f*cked!!!
errrrm no if she cud grow her hair she's have real hair not pay bucks for weave!!!most fake tits arent f*cked

Guest StabiloBossman
lol @ this thread.lol @ profit, you officially go in the retard box with Luv Doc, Totty Guy and Ashman.lol @ Eva Mendes being perfection, with her iron board body. No Chess, but ass, no nuttin.lol @ Vida Guererra, any hench-boat Latin bosh
lol @ you finkin u hold weight in here 2 dash anyone in any box i'll put u in a wooden box u c*ck jockey.
Yer Big Comeback dere

Yer Big Comeback dere
you hold it down aswell im not in the mood im proper pissed off today

Yer Big Comeback dere
Dun know. That comeback was sick. I'm cancelling my registration as we speak.

Guest StabiloBossman
Yer Big Comeback dere
you hold it down aswell im not in the mood im proper pissed off today
Profit shut ure mouth i was bein serious u d*ckhed made me laugh and i aint even jokin it was big an kwik cum back Allow the sendin was jst ratin u need to carm it down mush its luvly outside

smacked it lardsteph is choong didnt even need to play the video, i already knowermmfake hair >>>>>>>>> fake titsyou can grow hair, but once your tits are f*cked, they're f*cked!!!
errrrm no if she cud grow her hair she's have real hair not pay bucks for weave!!!
shows what you knowi can almost guarauntee your mum has worn a wig, weave or wig piece in a scrunchieand your sister(s) will also do the samemaybe not i dunno, ma will have definantly shes from the old school98.9% of girls pay for fakeness in theirno matter if their hair is real or notyour wifey could have weave up in her headand she could have some peng hair

Profit, I swear ur that somalian-looking long boat reatrd who came on here time ago trying to promote some swag, haloween costume looking clothing line, and everyone slewed u off the forum?Ur a f*cking prick. d*ckheads like u make me laugh. U live in this fantasy world where you think your Business idea is gonna blow an ur gonna become some sort of of UK P Diddy. REALITY CUNTFACE, UR A f*cking BUM. GROW THE f*ck UP AN GET A JOB.YOU DON'T VIDA.UR NOT A TOP GUY.EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THINK UR A d*ckHEAD.U LOST COMPLETLY. NOW f*ck OFF.

Guest StabiloBossman
Profit, I swear ur that somalian-looking long boat reatrd who came on here time ago trying to promote some swag, haloween costume looking clothing line, and everyone slewed u off the forum?Ur a f*cking prick. d*ckheads like u make me laugh. U live in this fantasy world where you think your Business idea is gonna blow an ur gonna become some sort of of UK P Diddy. REALITY CUNTFACE, UR A f*cking BUM. GROW THE f*ck UP AN GET A JOB.YOU DON'T VIDA.UR NOT A TOP GUY.EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM THINK UR A d*ckHEAD.U LOST COMPLETLY. NOW f*ck OFF.
Simply Lmao How long u felt like this for,u jst blew up like a balloon in a kids party!U nutcase lol i was creasin readin this