Sign in to follow this  
t-dan

Prang Or Cautious?

My bredrin has bought a chain and bracelet and instead of taking it back with him he's paid the jewellers to deliver it to his house incase he gets peeled.I said why didnt you just take it the same day he said f*ck that i was on my 1 i could of got peeled.I said you got more chance of it bein snatched off your neck than someone taking it off you in the bag and sh*t.I wear a 6bills belcher and them thoughts dont even enter my head, he said i aint as big as you biggrin.gif

My bredrin has bought a chain and bracelet and instead of taking it back with him he's paid the jewellers to deliver it to his house incase he gets peeled.I said why didnt you just take it the same day he said f*ck that i was on my 1 i could of got peeled.I said you got more chance of it bein snatched off your neck than someone taking it off you in the bag and sh*t.I wear a 6bills belcher and them thoughts dont even enter my head, he said i aint as big as you biggrin.gif
so i guess the moral of your message is that we all go gym, and take roids like you?

Guest StabiloBossman
U lookin to shot it i started thread the other day no replies?

i woulda went with someone to pick it up mainly cos im a shop junkiei prefer to order most sh*t from argos cos i like the anticipation when you see your number come up

no u wasteman, im saying why buy a chain if you think your gonna get it peeled.
are u answering yourself?

so i guess the moral of your message is that we all go gym, and take roids like you?
no you wasteman, im saying why buy a chain if you think your gonna get it peeled

how much u lukin to pay its 4oz and the links are closer together so its more stronger and its got patterns on every link

Guest StabiloBossman
how much u lukin to pay its 4oz and the links are closer together so its more stronger and its got patterns on every link
How much u lookin for it? Seriously.. Im lookin to buy one

So when is he ever going to wear this chain?
his quote - its not as if im gonna wear it everyday so im cool bro

How much u lookin for it? Seriously.. Im lookin to buy one
hmmm ill have a think.. How far are you from the jewllery quarter near Birmingham, i get all my gold from there. Golds price is up at the moment. Its roughly ã150 a oz i remember not so long ago it was ã100 a oz.

Depends how bait it would have been as to what he was carrying and where he was going. My bredrin always takes all the stuff out of the box when he buys from phone shops, that's cautious, although I can't be arsed.

Guest Scorpzz
Ur frend is prangY spend so much P on a chain then be shook to wear it.Ol tite the birmingham heads tho

its an investment u dont have to wear it all the timeprang and cautious i reckon,depending on the likeliness of him getting jacked