S.A.S

Roots

Will they ever be able to do what Sway did the B.E.T Awards...http://videos.onsmash.com/v/LugczqgfWpjYw9dd
WHATS BIG BOUT THIS?Nice freestyle, but aso what?ALL those rappers there hardly have a gold album to their name...The fact you freestyle on B.E.T doesnt mean yah jumpin off...In terms of success I dont think both have really conqured the states liek certain man are making it out to be.But street wise S.A.S probably have more recognition over there.

was spkin 2 sways managment da other nite still wen dey was out in harlem sas get mad love, showed man a lil vid of dem cruisin inda hood an u can hear man in the high bloks shoutin LOONDON BOYS dwn. dere feelin dem over der an tru say in harlem dey dress like uk man wid fitted sh*t so dey relate

S.A.S have a street impact in the US that many signed UK acts would LOVE, infact NEED.When did you see S.A.S move with Cam in the last 3-4 years?Was Cam not in Top Of The Globe video and was he not on the Streets All Salute DVD?S.A.S never worn a Dipset chain or paid a DJ to host there tape...

What mixtapes have sas got out.
The Example (2004/Mixtape)Who Dares Wins (2004/Mixtape)Streets All Salute (2005/Album)Coming To America (2006/Mixtape)The Gang's All Here (2006/Mixtape)The Gang's All Here Part 2 (2007/Mixtape)Powerful Music Vol. 4 (2007/Mixtape)Plus the Fedayeen CD's.

was spkin 2 sways managment da other nite still wen dey was out in harlem sas get mad love, showed man a lil vid of dem cruisin inda hood an u can hear man in the high bloks shoutin LOONDON BOYS dwn. dere feelin dem over der an tru say in harlem dey dress like uk man wid fitted sh*t so dey relate
Exactly, that DVD will come out and people will see... Provided Sway dont edit the footage, lol...

Oh and to speak on my prediction, that prediction was based upon certain things and promises being kept or at least met.They weren't.I still stand by my prediction its just delayed into 2008 now.There's certain situations behind the scenes regarding a certain crew which will eventually come to light and your see why certain things are, well, have been delayed.Those same reasons are why the Juelz/Weezey album will go back or maybe not even happen.