Some immigrants try mug my mum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh 98% of the time I would get involved cos I am that hype loving guyOne time some two small black yutes must of been getting punched by about 3 7ft hench polish mansMy co-d punched up one of them and I gave the other a flying kickI clocked it wasn't that time like fists and that cos these guys was on itSo I got a shank from one of them black yutes and tried stabbing up the one I kicked but he was faster than me and got awayBut at the sametime Whose gonna be there for me when I am riding for murder/attempted murder/gbh??Thats the dilema.

Guest Removal Man

i've stepped in once or twicewas in a curry house in tooting, bunch of south africans decide to do a runner without payin, but one leaves his bag at the table, the waiters take the bag into the kitchen an ten minutes later one of the south africans comes back in lookin all sheepish asking for his bag, the waiters say they'll give his bag back wen he's paid the bill, a fight ensues, i put my knife and fork down and tell my lady i'll be back in a minutebout 3 in the morning, one eastern european was all hangin off one black girl that lives round the corner from me, i dont really kno her, used to say hello... then didnt, but wen i saw him hassling her, i told him where to go and walked her homebout it reallyoh yeah and i once let one boy in my house cos someone had jus pulled a gun on him and he was shittin himself thinkin they were after him an he was gonna get shot

Guest Removal Man
So what happen once you put your knife and fork down???swear the story ain't finished?
nah i just stepped in, there was alot of aggyness, swingin about, shouting, no punching or nothing, jus bare indian guys looking panicky and me bein like "you've got a f*ckin cheek you c*nt, pay em now", they were like "we're calling the police", and i was like "yeah, they're calling the police", no great heroics i'm afraid, it was funny really, but i cant condone robbing from someone who jus served you your meal

nah i just stepped in, there was alot of aggyness, swingin about, shouting, no punching or nothing, jus bare indian guys looking panicky and me bein like "you've got a f*ckin cheek you c*nt, pay em now", they were like "we're calling the police", and i was like "yeah, they're calling the police", no great heroics i'm afraid, it was funny really, but i cant condone robbing from someone who jus served you your meal
lol u tell the story sick i like them quotes

With friends and family its nothing draw for the nearest ting with complete strangers like Carpe said you gotta assess the situation. I've been in too many situations where I was gonna be Clark Kent then I realised that this is happening for a reason. One specific situation explains it all. I was with my bredrin and my brother and we were waiting for a bus home and there were 3 girls waiting for a bus as well. There was a bus that was going in the opposite direction and there were 2 youts on the top deck staring in our direction, you could make out them saying on a big hype "I swear thats them?! I swear thats them!?". We are thinking thats its on even though we didnt recognise these youts. Youts get off the bus now sprint across the road to our direction and one of them fly kicks one of the girls with the velocity and power of Bruce Lee. Then he starts swinging, now my brother starts walking toward the yout and I grab his arm and say "Allow it you dont know wahts popping", now as a spectator you would wanna stop this as the girl was getting dealt with. I'm telling my bro to jam now and it turns out the girl this yout fly kicked told this yout over the phone to "Suck your mother twice she's a filthy dying whore, d*ckhead". The youts bredin had to drapes him uo to stop it.Yout said his mum was in hospital and has some illness and her told her in confidence but because they had a little argument over the phone she felt to say some GRIMY sh*t. My bredrin and I were trying to show my bro not to get involved and he realised. If someone said that about my mum while she's very ill and some stranger was trying to stop it.... stranger can feel the wrath as well.. NO LONG.Obviously we would of jumped in IF my bro was involved. As far as I'm concerned if my fam aint involved I will take time to think, not about doing a knee-jerk reaction and getting headtopped. Not worth it. Clark Kent can fly and deflect bullects, we cant.

ID NEVER GET INVOLVED IF IT INVOLVED A WHITE PERSON ... ID LET THEM DEVILS TAKE A FEW BOSHES EVEN IF ITS AN OLD GRANNY GETTIN RAPED BY A GANG OF MARLIS AT MACHETE POINTPROBABLY WOULDNT GET INVOLVED IF IT WERE BLACK PEOPLE EITHER - I DONT WANT 2 GET SHOT
Hate in ya blood?

Ive walked passed a few scraps and major arguments on road, but i have never felt that its my duty to jump in and play the peacemaker.This day and age, doing the right thing in them situations often gets you into trouble, as said before, ppl who have played the hero are now lying in their graves.If a situation has nothing to do with you, do not allow yourself to get involved. As you will never know why they are causing a scene in the first placeWhen it comes to your family thats a totally different situation, if i see a member of my fam getting robbed or fighting, i aint gonna stand there and act like a passer by...i wud take my chances.But i am not risking my life for sum1 i dont know, cause in a worse case scenario, if u get shot or stabbed, everyone involved in the altercation is fleeing the scene and leaving you there fighting for you life....with 1 or 2 observers tending to you and thinking "why play the hero?".