Some immigrants try mug my mum

In certain situations its strictly family and friends still but truely this world we live in is disgusting.Morality has actually disappeared. Everyone (including myself) only do things for personal gain or after passing some form of judgement. You never know by sticking up for a person once, you could change their lives. Too many people are broken because nobody has ever backed their corner. it sounds mad but saving someone from getting f*cked up could save their life and theoretically improve the lives of others connected to them as a result.We SHOULD be jumping in to help those in need no matter what. No matter whether they look like they deserve it or no matter the danger to ourselves.I count myself somewhere in the middle of the spectrum still.If i see a woman getting punched up by a guy. No matter how much of a sket she looks or whatever i would at very least try get her out of danger.The most worrying thing is the amount of people who would walk past and not think they've done anything wrong. Should at least feel guilt for not trying to do the right thing.i started off with 2 lines and ended up with an essay smh but oh well my 2 pence init

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Maddie got snatched, 1 woman said she saw a man sprinting with a girl under some covers and she's sure it was Maddie.If people want a world which is better for their children, mums, grans etc... they have to contribute to making the world so.
I hate people like this. I always think 'why didnt you do something'I seen one boy gettin duppied off by some next boys and I walked over to them cause he was almost crying (they musta been about 15ish) and I told them to f*ck off and leave him alone. They ran off (I dunno why, I'm on 5'2 they coulda jacked my bag and beat me up). Half and hour later I drive round in my car and they're all chillin together.I was like WTF?!

About 6 months ago I was driving through some dark countryside kinda road. Them ones with no street lights. As I turned the corner I saw a womans body laying still on the floor. In a split second nuff morbid thoughts came through my head but in that split second I decided I was gonna carry on driving. But after about 3 seconds I thought "naaah I gotta go back". I reversed the car and stopped beside her body then called 999. I was 99% sure she was dead. As I was talking to the 999 operator a group of girls came running through the bushes and came over to her body. it turned out there was a party going on just through the bushes and she had got f*cked on drugs and stumbled into the road and collapsed. Once her bredrins came over I drove off. I dont know if she survived or died.it's all about assessing the situation and making a call in your head wether to help out or not. My response to an old lady being mugged by a crackhead would probably be different to my response seing some yute getting stomped out by 50 bredders outside a club.

I stopped 3 boys from robbing 2 girls for their phones. I was walking over to one of the girls to start talking to her then I see 3 boys round them so though hold on they must be together. When I walked past I heard the boys saying let me see that phone.I intervened and just told the boys to allow it etc. They were all the same age as me but looked smaller so I could of had them if it turned rough. Got the girls number in the end. Mission accomplished.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Sorry about your Mum and everything Luca, but why did you highlight that some immigrants mugged your mum? You do know English people commit muggings as well yea?
why are you one ?

dun this typa thing before and ended up gettin banged overseen a girl gettin beat up by sum fella, when i was walkin home, so i calmy tryed stoppin it then this guy and all his mates dun me over (this was when i was bout 16)..so from then on i aint tryin 2 help anybody out unless im with sum mur people

know what i would do, it would be a spur of a moment thing. i would like to think i would jump in and help just like would if it were a member of my fam in that situation-but it's 2007 now, morals and community spirit has gone. i remember when an old neighbour was getting beaten up by her partner outside, my dad decided to intervene and the man turned on him tried to fight him and allsorts. everyone else (inc. the woman my dad had just saved from getting a beat down) just stood there and watched like it was nothing. it would have been a different story if my dad weren't 6'2 and built like a wrestler. he don't help no one now just goes about his business

Guest Arsenal 4 life
Sorry about your Mum and everything Luca, but why did you highlight that some immigrants mugged your mum? You do know English people commit muggings as well yea?
why are you one ?
Yea, I'm Borat. Didn't you know?
yeh maybe i should of guessed

I got involved when some dude was assaulting his girlfriend in the early hours of the morning at my uni.It was the right thing to do but boy he could have had a knife or something plus he was much bigger than me so you have quickly evaluate the situation because truth be told I ain't walking into the lions den without back up or a clue what I am in for.

YE YE I WOULD OF GOT INVOLVEDWHILE YOUR MUMMA WAS ON TOP OF HIMI WOULD OF KOPPED A FEEL AND GRABED HER BAG!OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSKIE
lol.. harsh. i would assess the situation.. and size the person up too. one time in west end boy mustve snatched jewelry either off someone or from the jewelry store, cos i was just approachin it from across the road he dashed out and i heard a woman scream.. the security guys were giving chase but doubt if they wouldve caught him..he was heading towards my direction and had already given one guy trying to do something the "you try it" look.. so others were just watching... as he came to my direction i grabbed him threw him round back to the security guards..and they held him till police came... theres been other times i jus drove or walked past, but the instinct is there at least to assess the situation and not just say it's not me and put my head down. another time i saw a man sitting on a bench cutting his wrists ... pple were walking past ... i called the ambulance..and they were asking me to go find out whats wrong...like i'm frank! so they called the police and i waited till they came. about talk to him and see whats wrong!!

I got involved when some dude was assaulting his girlfriend in the early hours of the morning at my uni.It was the right thing to do but boy he could have had a knife or something plus he was much bigger than me so you have quickly evaluate the situation because truth be told I ain't walking into the lions den without back up or a clue what I am in for.
my yout your lucky not to be dead

If I got in real trouble back up is a 1 minute run away and more back up 5 min drive.That guy and his friend would have been ended.But truth be told I probably wouldn't get opportunity to draw for the mobile still I aint a small guy as in I am hench and a bit overweight but this dude was at least 3/4 of a foot taller than me and being black he was ofcourse also hench....lol.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
YE YE I WOULD OF GOT INVOLVEDWHILE YOUR MUMMA WAS ON TOP OF HIMI WOULD OF KOPPED A FEEL AND GRABED HER BAG!OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSKIE
HAHAHAokHow old r u?
this guy cant be serious