L.O.G, Have you got Double G size brettys?

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow all this talk about Nigerians. If you wish to talk about bank scams and who has devised the latest method, you can take it to a food market in Peckham.
biggrin.gif LMFAO.Sod off. Aren't you part Nigerian? I like Ghanians. Adz what are you mixed with?

but in the same light i know too many nigee's that r OBSESSED with money, like proper indoctrinated in materialismbeing driven>>>Being Goaless>>>Being hollow, utterly material, and wanting after means of elevating yourself unfairly above your fellow man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being jookie mundo's lil brother, that clump prick-drippings the love doc and having not killed yourself

Scarlett, I agree.But as for those people that are obsessed with making money (normally the fraudsters and people that buy mercedes and gold from Dubai when they are still renting from the council), I still see them as being watless and waste.Unfortunately there are a lot of Nigerians like that and they do tend to be Yoruba.They love showing off but have nothing to show for it.

Allow all this talk about Nigerians. If you wish to talk about bank scams and who has devised the latest method, you can take it to a food market in Peckham.
biggrin.gif LMFAO.Sod off. Aren't you part Nigerian? I like Ghanians.
Of course you like Ghanaians. We are the most liked West African nation. Ask people where they would rather go out of Nigeria and Ghana, and you know Ghana will come out on top.And yes, I am part Nigerian. Thanks for reminding. I had just repressed that horrible fact deep in teh pits of my mind, and you brought it back.*sighs*

Of course you like Ghanaians. We are the most liked West African nation. Ask people where they would rather go out of Nigeria and Ghana, and you know Ghana will come out on top.And yes, I am part Nigerian. Thanks for reminding. I had just repressed that horrible fact deep in teh pits of my mind, and you brought it back.*sighs*
*Screwfaces the screen :D *

*Screwfaces the screen*
*literally punches your screwface, and smashes router over your Nigel forehead*

*Screwfaces the screen*
*literally punches your screwface, and smashes router over your Nigel forehead*
*Gets up, draws for the spanner and chases you all over Camden*What u mean by Nigel?