Sign in to follow this  
scarlet

Raided

been gone for a whileHangtite police raiding my yard the other daya)that white girl don't step in my yardb)NO ONE in east london stocks or shots speedc)ur not likely to find a brick of coke mixed in my collection of 'voluptuous' magazine d)a cockerspaniel is not really a sniffer doge)i will contact you in due course to repair my doorashman gets in the paper, i get raidedracism i tell thee

they made pure mistakesthey checked my sisters room n i'm sure they weren't allowed cos she was on holidaythey was well pissed tho1st thing they saw when they came through was a bookshelf... with books!best believe they held serious lectures before they left(obviously the black 1 got it worst)

Condolences
no not at alli only had a tenners and they're not allowed to take that from me soover all scarlet 1 police 0 (frontdoor 0 police battering-ram 2)

but y did dey search u???did dey fink u was movin bits???
they must've (neighbours r badmind tho) but the things is i understand coming looking for munkbut whitegirl and speed???waste of bloodclat taxes (and yes i do pay them)

lol did they see ur stunner torch?
Nah fam luckily thats shottedupstairs of the yards like lock knife city thoreally surprised they left w/out causin troublethen again if u come looking 4 bricks u can't nab a guy for a bakers dozen of shanks biggrin.gif

I was at my boys yard when it got raided the other night. They were called to the flat because of loud music being played. Well if it was for that surely the community people wold come round and not 6 police officers. They forgot the warrant though so it was all good. Yet the bitch woman tryed searching through the bins etc. She got told straight that she needs a warrant.My boy had CS Gas out on the table too and they didn't clock on!