how can u let this happen to you

DINKY

Guest Jack X Supreme
She's got a boyfriend now. I read in some broadsheet that she was eating Lobster and backing champagne.He's a rugby player.She's so hot.
____________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby players.They are all complete tossers.I hate the fact that they get posh girls.
I was tryna draw some mixed race girl last new years and she was with some posh rugby player.I swear they all look the same.Just under 6ft, built but not muscley with short brunette hair.

She's got a boyfriend now. I read in some broadsheet that she was eating Lobster and backing champagne.He's a rugby player.She's so hot.
____________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby players.They are all complete tossers.I hate the fact that they get posh girls.
seconded

I was tryna draw some mixed race girl last new years and she was with some posh rugby player.I swear they all look the same.Just under 6ft, built but not muscley with short brunette hair.
Spot-on.There's always a coupla fat c*nts &/or skinhead guys as well.

thats why im lucky I grew up before the internet boom infected foolish youths.any few times I might have been made to look stupid/boyed by olders are only in peoples brain memories, not on an SD 1GB memory card.DISCLAIMER-: I've never been a victim. any boyment i recieved as a youngster was in jhest.