Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tom

Thought she was a man

Guest Black Tom

Login to Facebook see a new friend request from someone I dont know so I go:<no subject>Between MC Olli and You Darren GayleToday at 6:18pmWho r u ??? MC OlliToday at 6:32pmReport Messageehh i don't kno u an u don't kno me but u looked fit so i added you heh biggrin.gifwhere ur endz? Darren GayleToday at 6:32pmR u gay MC OlliToday at 6:33pmReport Messagebisexual ha MC OlliToday at 6:33pmReport Messagewhy are u reading my wall posts? Darren GayleToday at 6:38pmI aint read them, I didnt look at ur profile, I thought u was a man

Guest Black Tom

MC OlliToday at 6:40pmu thought i was a man? oh haha yerrr well ppl call me olli cos i'm like olli twist idk jus a nickname, i aint actually puttin my real name up der jus cos hehe biggrin.gif uhh so how old ar u?Search for "her" on Facebook

Guest Durrty Boi

am i the only one who thinks facebook is deadout?been on it for about 2 weeks i think n its swag

am i the only one who thinks facebook is deadout?been on it for about 2 weeks i think n its swag
Got invites... Looked at site.. Remembered how long this site had been about..Then just allowed it.

i thought it was a new site the way everyone has been hypeing it recently and its been about 4 years only clocked when i see the billion dollor law suit

someone was talking to me on msn same time they were talking to you i aint spying on you or nothing

Guest Jack X Supreme

LMAO @ "I ain't spying on you or nothing"Gold.I'm with you Durrty, Facebook's f*cking sh*t.Although my MySpace is dying so I might have to hop on.

f*ck all them social networking sitesyou hear mef*ck THEM ALLI think they should all be banned for 5 years (no elton john)so people can lash birds the old fashioned wayr*pe

lol she looks like man!!!facebook is good still, especially when at uni.

I love facebook, i'm addicted!
u know this.On a real i got back into contact with a lot of people. It really is good for networking especially industry wise for me.If you are on random links like myspace and profile pic then this isn't the site for you.

Guest Watch My sig

you know how oliver twist got his name inityou should move to her prob best head you will ever get

Lol mc olli u knowPure people are hyping Facebook these daysForget about all these 'networking' sites

Guest Black Tom
you know how oliver twist got his name inityou should move to her prob best head you will ever get
lol, was you the one who linked that wounded plainface chick and was goin on about the best head u had