what phrase was bigger?

streets.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah like Smaddy said, Liberties was the word of choice dem times still.lol even though its a totally normal word, not even slang it busses me up when I hear it.Few weeks back in Eastenders Minty was teking the piss out of Phil and Ben goes "He's taking Liberties dad" lol I was benning.
LMAOSame, when they was in Ian's cafe ennitHad me laughing the way he used it in the sentence

Guest Scorpzz
he is going on raggo
I rememberalso'liberties''don't get lairy''nang''heavy''buff/tick''oh my diddys''star''sheeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz''lets ess/bleed out''Can you chat? (mc)''Blup blup'ahhh the old days. *Listens to t-pain-time machine*

I dunno why I rememebr certain things being said hereBut I can only rememebr the last ten years of my life"I remember Dont get Leary"And "Are you giving it"Remember when music sounded likeDididdiddy ladies dididyddyd feel the vibe lolI swear MCs were cheating

Guest Black Tom
he is going on raggo
I rememberalso'liberties''don't get lairy''nang''heavy''buff/tick''oh my diddys''star''sheeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz''lets ess/bleed out''Can you chat? (mc)''Blup blup'ahhh the old days. *Listens to t-pain-time machine*
lol, can you chat. Them Jungle days

Guest Seriouss

"Tish pon your batty coz your batty dont tink so"I swear people used to say this - it doesnt even amke sense!! Maybe I was too middle class and got confused?!

Guest Black Tom
"Tish pon your batty coz your batty dont tink so"I swear people used to say this - it doesnt even amke sense!! Maybe I was too middle class and got confused?!
U trying to beg black again, that makes no sense at all