Swiftie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
LMFAO @ that Dinky quote!!BADMAN.
everytime i read it i jus laugh...this guy needs a show...ima write something and have a character thts based on this guys life ( at least the one he portrays on here)
I would definately watch his show. DINKY - DO IT!!! Lets get this moving. I'll film you and market it. Actually, a 24-hr webcam would be pretty cool but I'd like to see you on location too.

Nothing majorbut I did ask for a name change a few days back I was acknowledgedand understoodbut nothing happendBut apart from thatIts Good
2 be fair the NAME CHANGE ting was gettin boring.. So if you msgd me at a time I was busy..I probably aint got that msg now that PM's went AWOL..What did you want?

No complaints.I think LadyOG would be a good candidate for the female spot.
Too materialistic.Should be J Lovely or Dipset.
TONEY!!! Ermm... Hello?!
lol yeah your not a bad choice, quite good infact, but you link man of net, a mod has to be someone of pure virtues.
LMAO this aint the catholic church

Nothing majorbut I did ask for a name change a few days back I was acknowledgedand understoodbut nothing happendBut apart from thatIts Good
2 be fair the NAME CHANGE ting was gettin boring.. So if you msgd me at a time I was busy..I probably aint got that msg now that PM's went AWOL..What did you want?
Safe for the name change

Guest Seriouss
LMFAO @ that Dinky quote!!BADMAN.
everytime i read it i jus laugh...this guy needs a show...ima write something and have a character thts based on this guys life ( at least the one he portrays on here)
I would definately watch his show. DINKY - DO IT!!! Lets get this moving. I'll film you and market it. Actually, a 24-hr webcam would be pretty cool but I'd like to see you on location too.
it would have to be like a documentary type thing, but not JUST following him round. i.e. slightly scripted.
Nah, I reckon he's funny enough to carry it freestyle.

Guest Arsenal 4 life

mods are to quick to delete topics and plus they dont ever give you a reason why.....plus mods are not funny enough they are way to serious [gray fox] mods can tell jokes u know and stuff