Midnight Madness

John Galt

my bredrins playin in this, my skills are a lil rusty stil, mite come thru tho.if the streetball.co.uk team comes thru, im pretty sure theyll win it.
Many of them can't play real ball
nah man... that matthew bryan kid can play. hes in US playin high school ball i think, or college?that guy wit the beard, leon i think his name is, can play,jimi can def play....
Yeh like I said, most ofthem CANT play real Ball.To me, Matthew Bryan is pretty much the only exception. I haven't seen Leon do anything but dunk.And Jimi playing REAL ball.......... biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D You should smack urself for that comment lol.He seems like a bootleg Hot Sauce :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bredrins playin in this, my skills are a lil rusty stil, mite come thru tho.if the streetball.co.uk team comes thru, im pretty sure theyll win it.
Many of them can't play real ball
nah man... that matthew bryan kid can play. hes in US playin high school ball i think, or college?that guy wit the beard, leon i think his name is, can play,jimi can def play....
Yeh like I said, most ofthem CANT play real Ball.To me, Matthew Bryan is pretty much the only exception. I haven't seen Leon do anything but dunk.And Jimi playing REAL ball.......... biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D You should smack urself for that comment lol.He seems like a bootleg Hot Sauce :D
lolnah, jimis a good handler, thats wat i meant lol. and i have seen him play real ball... once.change of subject how tall r u?

lolnah, jimis a good handler, thats wat i meant lol. and i have seen him play real ball... once.change of subject how tall r u?
LOL Hot Sauce has sik handles but what can he do in a real game?? NUTTIN!!!Man's 6'5'' still
6'5?!bastard.im only 5'7'' u play 4 a team?

LOL Hot Sauce has sik handles but what can he do in a real game?? NUTTIN!!!Man's 6'5'' still
You dunking yet?
Yeh, not as good as I want though. Wanna increase my jump so I can be doing 360's and windmills and sh*t lol

im 6'2 can dunk nicely, but boy i dont no if i can pull it off now. havent played in a year. yeah the streetball team is nice. but 2 moro its open runs so they lookin for individuals innit.i remember when matt played for brixton, if we talking about the light skin one. he got much better since those daysif we talkin bout the big dude. yeah he is nice

when i was playin properly, i cud touch the rim, my vert was like 34"-37"now its prob like 20"
Seen, better vert than me, how you get to jump that high?
im 6'2 can dunk nicely, but boy i dont no if i can pull it off now. havent played in a year. yeah the streetball team is nice. but 2 moro its open runs so they lookin for individuals innit.i remember when matt played for brixton, if we talking about the light skin one. he got much better since those daysif we talkin bout the big dude. yeah he is nice
Nah, the Matthew we're on about is dark-skinned and around 6'9''

yeah the big dude... man was like 6ft7 when he was 16/17.... bastard.

when i was playin properly, i cud touch the rim, my vert was like 34"-37"now its prob like 20"
Seen, better vert than me, how you get to jump that high?
use to do a few diff exercise.... i use to fill up bags of gravel and tape it round my ankles and jst kept on jumpin til i got tired.used to stand on the edge of a ledge (say a stair) lift one foot up and then go up and dwn wit the other foot using ur toes (strengthens ur calf muscle)used to hold weights (around 8 kilos, 4 in each hand) lift it up above my head and do jumps.and the easiest one, jst keep on jumping lol.goin gym obv helps too

skipping is good for ur vertcalf raisesankle weights (dont have on too long tho, can mess up ur knees)and yeah. i kno what matthew u on about. he prob gonna go nba
http://nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/matth...an-amaning.htmlyup, on his wayone more college year i think..i dnt really know the ranksthink its junior, freshman, sophomore then senior????or was it only 3 years

fresh, soph, junior, seniorjust get wieghts thats have some resistance. for ur own comfort.i remeber my 1st dunk man . ahhhhhhhhhhhh, and my few on people. :-)and the COUPLE dunks on me.my boy who is 5'7 / 5'8 dunked on me, nasty. i wont lie. i was pissed. btu the boy can JUMP , i was late with my jump i was high, but he had the lean on

I wouldn't recommend ankle weights at all. There were a few articles I read that broke down why they were bad for you.If you want to increase your vertical leap, skipping and jumping.Calf raises strengthen the calves, but don't contribute too much.Strengthen your thighs and you're on the way. Your jumping style also plays a small but significant factor.

I wouldn't recommend ankle weights at all. There were a few articles I read that broke down why they were bad for you.If you want to increase your vertical leap, skipping and jumping.Calf raises strengthen the calves, but don't contribute too much.Strengthen your thighs and you're on the way. Your jumping style also plays a small but significant factor.
Cool, thanx