Sign in to follow this  
John Galt

Midnight Madness

I think sha is goin...i was meant to perform this year u know....is it the finals ??K-dot.1
why are you not?

ive been too busy in the last couple weeks and this jus ran up on me wen i wasnt expectin it....its jus a matter of calling them though and confirming.They were part of the tourney i perfomed at on the 15th of july...its all the same circle of people..K-dot.1

QUALIFIERS:MANCHESTER â SUGDEN CENTRE: 3 AUGUST 2007 20:00-06:00LONDON â CRYSTAL PALACE: 10 AUGUST 2007 20:00-06:00FINAL:LONDON â CRYSTAL PALACE: 18 AUGUST 2007 19.00-00.00 (Doors open at 18.00)jeez, 8 to 6 in the mornin, i feel sorry for the people who have to play last

my bredrins playin in this, my skills are a lil rusty stil, mite come thru tho.if the streetball.co.uk team comes thru, im pretty sure theyll win it.

my bredrins playin in this, my skills are a lil rusty stil, mite come thru tho.if the streetball.co.uk team comes thru, im pretty sure theyll win it.
Many of them can't play real ball

Many of them can't play real ball
nah man... that matthew bryan kid can play. hes in US playin high school ball i think, or college?that guy wit the beard, leon i think his name is, can play,jimi can def play....