Sign in to follow this  
Guest I.B.Blackman

FAO ARSENAL 4 LIFE

Guest Arsenal 4 life

.................................. that gets airsendin for no reason =................................................. air

Guest I.B.Blackman

I have a legitimate reasonDo you have learning difficulties?BTWlegitimate ⢠adjective /lijittimt/ 1 conforming to the law or to rules. 2 able to be defended with logic or justification: a legitimate excuse. 3 (of a child) born of parents lawfully married to each other. 4 (of a sovereign) having a title based on strict hereditary right. ⢠verb /lijittimayt/ make legitimate. â DERIVATIVES legitimacy noun legitimately adverb legitimation noun. â ORIGIN from Latin legitimare âmake legalâ.

I have a legitimate reasonDo you have learning difficulties?BTWlegitimate ⢠adjective /lijittimt/ 1 conforming to the law or to rules. 2 able to be defended with logic or justification: a legitimate excuse. 3 (of a child) born of parents lawfully married to each other. 4 (of a sovereign) having a title based on strict hereditary right. ⢠verb /lijittimayt/ make legitimate. â DERIVATIVES legitimacy noun legitimately adverb legitimation noun. â ORIGIN from Latin legitimare âmake legalâ.
wasteman....

Guest King Ronnie Coleman

Llow him now man he's had enough for today.

Guest Arsenal 4 life
He was banned from RWD.Only a matter of time till the same happens here.
who I.B.Blackman ???? or me

Guest I.B.Blackman

If hes under 12 years of age ill low himAnything older then nah

He was banned from RWD.Only a matter of time till the same happens here.
who I.B.Blackman ???? or me
You.

Guest StabiloBossman

I got banned from brighton shoppin centre for launchin chips off the balcony Got kicked out by this proper moany c*nt so i started dashin chips at her they got stuck in her hair They could tell were from london and rung gavvers hour later we swapped shirts and i wore my mate jacket went back to top level were the mc ds is bort 3 milkshakes each and launched em at security 4 floors below my mate hit this bald breh splat on the head Jokest fing Jst fort of it wen i b blackman sed hes never bin banned from anywere

I got banned from brighton shoppin centre for launchin chips off the balcony Got kicked out by this proper moany c*nt so i started dashin chips at her they got stuck in her hair They could tell were from london and rung gavvers hour later we swapped shirts and i wore my mate jacket went back to top level were the mc ds is bort 3 milkshakes each and launched em at security 4 floors below my mate hit this bald breh splat on the head Jokest fing Jst fort of it wen i b blackman sed hes never bin banned from anywere
so you bought the milkshakes then threw it at someonehmmmmmmmfails to see the logic

Guest StabiloBossman
so you bought the milkshakes then threw it at someonehmmmmmmmfails to see the logic
Went to brighton for the day had been on the beach then went shoppin centre got kicked out for Throwin but in otherwerds droppin em on peoples heads from the top floor for jokes then got kicked out by security went back and boyed them in a big way with thick milkshakes Dropped Like Bombs

Guest Arsenal 4 life
If hes under 12 years of age ill low himAnything older then nah
nope im older so shuh your mouth and stop sendin prick