Emmanuel Petit " arseanl are any west ham "

GT

there is a difference in doin this and selling your best players in there prime *cough sol campbell tottenham*
lolDont get me started, but its clear you know nothing about the details of that transfer.
ok that was wrong but arsenal aint a selling club

Guest Watch My sig

what is a selling club?i thought it was a side who buys players for cheap and young builds up there talent and rep and sells them at there primebecause if thats the caseArsenal are the biggest selling club in the world

but when our guys leave they dont really do nothing apart from viera who got two scodetos (sp) in a rowbut 4 me to be honest there r times i get vex coz we should of kept viera and henry the price we sold them man 4 is stupid when you compare it at the price we sold petit and overmars 4 plus inflationminor stillbut chelsea, newcastle and tottenham r the masters of spening sh*t load without getting nethingcoz viera should of been r keane stayed til he nearly retireshenry should of been r sherear stay to the bitter end oh well can not cry over spilt milk

but chelsea, newcastle and tottenham r the masters of spening sh*t load without getting nething
Chelsea won the league twice in a row.We have had a bad 10 years with the board and numerous managers who failed.Newcastle are just plain useless, they havent won anything since 1834.

seriously what did wright do after he left, plus anelka was showeringhas vieira eclippsed his best performances for arsenal, nodid overmars, nodid petit, nolook at bergkamp he kept him cos he knew he would be a showerman well into his 30'swenger lets players go at the right time his judgement is rarely wrongthere is a difference in doin this and selling your best players in there prime *cough sol campbell tottenham*
Anelka didnt score in the 1st 9 or 11 games, we had bare 0-0 drawsI we kept Wright we woudda won the leagueVieira has won the league with 2 diff teams, and helped France to a World Cup final, what have Arsenal done since he left??Overmars & Petit left, we didnt win the league for a season and got stuffed 6-1 by unitedIf Neville, Scholes & Giggs were Arsenal players Wenger would have either sold them or given them less playing time.
loli cant even be arsed to commment on this im just bare happs that the season is starting 2morrow