FAO OF CAP CAP (CAPRE DEUM)

FACE OFF BEYOND

Guest Removal Man
who the f*ck follows you cappy ranksyour in every topic adding a hypothesis to them and playing devils advocate with a thesauras what could you possilbly have to make MAN follow you
co-f*ckin-signgoin on bout people followin him, resorting to "how many votes did you get" talk, guys deliriousa couple weeks ago i coulda said it was u followin me about, i used the same reply to ur throw away cusses atleast three times bout how i had quite obviously hurt ur feelings, and u secklednow aint that funny

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpe, all jokes aside, I want to ask you a serious question.What do you get out of coming on here?
ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.
Carpe, llow it, your dislike for me is purely inspired by my dislike for youand with half the forum agreein with me, it kinda makes ur case redundantsayin u rarely give me attention like i'm fiendin for it, as i've said in the past, I DO NOT LIKE YOU, i will not bite my tongue, and i will not make comments for brownie points, these are my opinions d*ckheadan anyway, u kno i've hurt ur feelings really, ur any rich boy who's diplomat daddy pays his rent for him whilst he lords it up on the internet looking down his nose on all the plebs on hereur a fake, try loggin in without hitting the anonymous user button before i'll ever take u seriouslyand Scraps had a point, i swear i even asked u the same question, EVERYONE murks you, why keep comin backits funny, cos i remember the day Scraps signed up to Vip, everyone said safe and asked him why it had taken so long for him to get here, as u dou on the other hand, were still hangin round the RWD forum posting pics of Coaches and Busses and telling everybody to hop aboard the shuttle bus to ViP, wen u aint got no friends round ere anywayyou lost
lol.. and thats your own problem. you remember scraps cos you do, i dont.. i dont know you not to like you, form what u post or whatever you think about yourself, its of no signifiance to me, that mine is to you means you're the one with the bigger problem. again..this is your one time response. If u dont like my posts..dont respond. block me or STFU. more time if i respond in your threads its cos of the amt of times u pop in and out of my threads, or disagreement with someone else, but you're obviously more concerned than i am, its actually YOU who feels hurt, or whatever word you wanna call it, not me... but if it pleases you i will begin to 'observe' your own traits now..lol

sermons? pot kettle black. the irony
the views i getthe views you getTHE REALITY
theres been far more threads cussing you and your life than mine. thats the reality. youve been banned more times than me, thats the reality. you have tried and failed to link girls on here and then turn round and try slewing the same girls, thats the reality. you claim something is missing in my life but feel the need to come back each time u were chased off. so again i say, pot kettle black..the irony

whatever you say cap capwhat ever you sayill leave you to wrap this up so you can write up some memwas on it.your now LEFT here with the bad odour you created.........................as well as the bill ya mum said the keys is under the mat shes busy boning my uncle.this is one of them moments when the last person sending is the last one on the table that has to pay for everything and do the washing up and rethink ya whole life while ya doing it.good day to you capre im sorry your life is that patheticDining%20Alone.jpgno one else say ANYTHING in this thread cap cap will clear up the rest.

whatever you say cap capwhat ever you sayill leave you to wrap this up so you can write up some memwas on it.your now LEFT here with the bad odour you created.........................as well as the bill ya mum said the keys is under the mat shes busy boning my uncle.this is one of them moments when the last person sending is the last one on the table that has to pay for everything and do the washing up and rethink ya whole life while ya doing it.good day to you capre im sorry your life is that pathetic[/img]no one else say ANYTHING in this thread cap cap will clear up the rest.
it's memoirs..not memwas still. but as you say you havent graduated from your evening classes at learn direct.. you are excused

whatever you say cap capwhat ever you sayill leave you to wrap this up so you can write up some memwas on it.your now LEFT here with the bad odour you created.........................as well as the bill ya mum said the keys is under the mat shes busy boning my uncle.this is one of them moments when the last person sending is the last one on the table that has to pay for everything and do the washing up and rethink ya whole life while ya doing it.good day to you capre im sorry your life is that pathetic[/img]no one else say ANYTHING in this thread cap cap will clear up the rest.
it's memoirs..not memwas still. but as you say you havent graduated from your evening classes at learn direct.. you are excused
LMAO @ you correcting anyone's spelling.Your spelling is primary school standard.

Guest Removal Man
Carpe, all jokes aside, I want to ask you a serious question.What do you get out of coming on here?
ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.
Carpe, llow it, your dislike for me is purely inspired by my dislike for youand with half the forum agreein with me, it kinda makes ur case redundantsayin u rarely give me attention like i'm fiendin for it, as i've said in the past, I DO NOT LIKE YOU, i will not bite my tongue, and i will not make comments for brownie points, these are my opinions d*ckheadan anyway, u kno i've hurt ur feelings really, ur any rich boy who's diplomat daddy pays his rent for him whilst he lords it up on the internet looking down his nose on all the plebs on hereur a fake, try loggin in without hitting the anonymous user button before i'll ever take u seriouslyand Scraps had a point, i swear i even asked u the same question, EVERYONE murks you, why keep comin backits funny, cos i remember the day Scraps signed up to Vip, everyone said safe and asked him why it had taken so long for him to get here, as u dou on the other hand, were still hangin round the RWD forum posting pics of Coaches and Busses and telling everybody to hop aboard the shuttle bus to ViP, wen u aint got no friends round ere anywayyou lost
lol.. and thats your own problem. you remember scraps cos you do, i dont.. i dont know you not to like you, form what u post or whatever you think about yourself, its of no signifiance to me, that mine is to you means you're the one with the bigger problem. again..this is your one time response. If u dont like my posts..dont respond. block me or STFU. more time if i respond in your threads its cos of the amt of times u pop in and out of my threads, or disagreement with someone else, but you're obviously more concerned than i am, its actually YOU who feels hurt, or whatever word you wanna call it, not me... but if it pleases you i will begin to 'observe' your own traits now..lol
hahaha, great stuffthe fact u highlighted that one cuss in a post full of harsh truths shows ur hurtand u still fail to understand dont you, people get murked left right and centre round ere, an i've chosen to murk u u prick, deal wit itbut in regards as to postin in my threads, me postin in urs, that stuff is irrelevent to me, i wouldnt think twice bout postin in one of ur threads if it was a good one, like i've probably quoted u wen you've said something sensible for once, you see wot that is Carpe? dats me not given a sh*t that ur a prick, dats me doin wot we do on this forum, discussing things, u think i'm hung up on u dat much? dats u all lost again, dats like Luv Doc sayin we all need him and dat we really want him here, you are officially in the same boat as that wastemanare u really tryin to say u don't get mass hate on here? are you really trying to say that its just me, Yoda & Scraps following u about? and that we are really that irrelevent on this forum? your lying to yourselfViP shuttle bus, u really do make me laugh, "hey guys, come an murk me on this forum instead"anyway, laters, its friday night, i'm off

hahaha, great stuffthe fact u highlighted that one cuss in a post full of harsh truths shows ur hurtand u still fail to understand dont you, people get murked left right and centre round ere, an i've chosen to murk u u prick, deal wit itbut in regards as to postin in my threads, me postin in urs, that stuff is irrelevent to me, i wouldnt think twice bout postin in one of ur threads if it was a good one, like i've probably quoted u wen you've said something sensible for once, you see wot that is Carpe? dats me not given a sh*t that ur a prick, dats me doin wot we do on this forum, discussing things, u think i'm hung up on u dat much? dats u all lost again, dats like Luv Doc sayin we all need him and dat we really want him here, you are officially in the same boat as that wastemanare u really tryin to say u don't get mass hate on here? are you really trying to say that its just me, Yoda & Scraps following u about? and that we are really that irrelevent on this forum? your lying to yourselfViP shuttle bus, u really do make me laugh, "hey guys, come an murk me on this forum instead"anyway, laters, its friday night, i'm off
actually nothing youve said is murkage.. faceoff does better than you on that,even tho its mainly spite... what u talk about is lame observations cos ur upset about something. i didnt say everyone misses me.. i said YOU do.. u are irrelevant to me, its why i dont initiate chapters like you do..more responses to ur chapters. so yes you really are that irrelevant to me. but since it seems to bother you that much i said ill start to take notice of you.

Carpe, you're always chatting sh*t about how everyone who slews you is irrelevant to you, but that's obviously not the case, you try and reply EVERY SINGLE TIME someone attacks you.If everyone cussing you was so irrelevant, you would just ignore their posts.
actually i dont reply every time. you clearly do. in this thread i said i will respond. that you and the same pple i mentioned r the same ones coming in.. proves this. not every one who sends is irrelevant, but you, RM, nem kid, (and thun if he still posted..ARE). how many times have i told u that???

Carpe, you're always chatting sh*t about how everyone who slews you is irrelevant to you, but that's obviously not the case, you try and reply EVERY SINGLE TIME someone attacks you.If everyone cussing you was so irrelevant, you would just ignore their posts.
actually i dont reply every time. you clearly do. in this thread i said i will respond. that you and the same pple i mentioned r the same ones coming in.. proves this. not every one who sends is irrelevant, but you, RM, nem kid, (and thun if he still posted..ARE). how many times have i told u that???
?You're an imbecile.