FAO OF CAP CAP (CAPRE DEUM)

FACE OFF BEYOND

whats a degree got to do with it capreim not even lying i DO make more money then you and i aint even graduated cos im a THOROUGH hustler as well as someone that dont mind hard graftim not lying my son will be earning more then you if a degree is all ya got to offer then boy ya pissed.and the joke is i do my studies for the hell of it to get a job?BAHim eating better then MOST my age with a son HIS AGE and even better then you and i can tell this from the way ya so BITTER about the student loan banter you come with.and trust meyou CANNOT talk to goddazPLEASE BELIEVE THAT

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats a degree got to do with it capreim not even lying i DO make more money then you and i aint even graduated cos im a THOROUGH hustler as well as someone that dont mind hard graftim not lying my son will be earning more then you if a degree is all ya got to offer then boy ya pissed.and the joke is i do my studies for the hell of it to get a job?BAHim eating better then MOST my age with a son HIS AGE and even better then you and i can tell this from the way ya so BITTER about the student loan banter you come with.and trust meyou CANNOT talk to goddazPLEASE BELIEVE THAT
the only kind of person to foolishly boast about 'making more money' or doing better than a person over the internet they dont know, or know very little about..is the kind who is lying, or is the only one eyed man in a village of the blind. i couldnt care less about your hustle, impress the people you pass in your "whip" at the bus stop..not me cos ur full of sh*t really. im happy with what i have achieved or going to.. if ur not so insecure about urs you wouldnt feel the need to scream about it every 9 threads

face off are you and yoda the same person cos after ice said he bums you i have noticed it a lot more recently
swear down its not me check the ip i think yoda a d*ckhead from the heart of my bottom.
LMFAO

Guest I.B.Blackman
cap capyou would have to make a new user name for me to read what you wrote cos now im just beyond reading you its been like this since page 1 actually.however when i clock ya new user name ill just air that too. ya now the boy in the corner and you must be f*cking DIZZY cos no one gives a RASSCOOL?
THAT USE OF PUNNERY HASNT WON ME OVER AS OF YET

cap capyou would have to make a new user name for me to read what you wrote cos now im just beyond reading you its been like this since page 1 actually.however when i clock ya new user name ill just air that too. ya now the boy in the corner and you must be f*cking DIZZY cos no one gives a RASSCOOL?
THAT USE OF PUNNERY HASNT WON ME OVER AS OF YET
i was hoping cap cap would of discovered that so he could of had a fighting chance of sounding funny for saying how UNFUNNY that washe even failed thatsee cap capthis is what you have become a comedian with special needs that asks the crowd to make the jokes for youpathetic fool

cap capplease SHUT THE f*ck UP im sure you can find THAT meaing in wikipedia if not ASK JEAVES now go on give one of ya bisexual colleagues a wedgey with ya tongue and f*ck off.
lol @ calling adding girls and responding to the occasional men who also add u on myspace ur hustle. *waits for your next "do u know this girl off profile pic* thread. i doubt your kids's mother even lets you see ur kids, when you mature like them perhaps.

Carpe, all jokes aside, I want to ask you a serious question.What do you get out of coming on here?
ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.faceoff.. from what i can remember you're the first person to get all heated up with streets over degrees or attending uni, then me, then gray, then accra and u seem to say the same thing..ranting on about bcos i or they have a degree rah rah rah yet none of us has ever said anythign about a degree being the all and end all.. so sort yourself out, not me. you're the one shouting about your hustle, youre the actor.

Carpe, all jokes aside, I want to ask you a serious question.What do you get out of coming on here?
ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.faceoff.. from what i can remember you're the first person to get all heated up with streets over degrees or attending uni, then me, then gray, then accra and u seem to say the same thing..ranting on about bcos i or they have a degree rah rah rah.. so sort yourself out, not me. you're the one shouting about your hustle, youre the actor.
Carpe, I'm serious.You can't possibly enjoy coming on here.You get mercilessly attacked by about half the forum every time you post. You are as much of a whipping boy as Justin.You don't contribute anything remotely interesting or funny.I am really struggling to grasp why you keep coming back.

its obvious isnt it?he in himself believes HE IS A FAILUREi mean you guys could call me that all day but thats opinion but when you believe it ya self its an entirely different matter.cap cap is missing somethinghe always seems to know the best looking chicks the best jobsthe most knowledgethe best jobthe best polictics solutionsetc etcall this from a faceless man that takes cheap shots at people but YET manages to let the world think he is BI SEXUALnot gayBI SEXUALits a wrap for you cap cap

ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.faceoff.. from what i can remember you're the first person to get all heated up with streets over degrees or attending uni, then me, then gray, then accra and u seem to say the same thing..ranting on about bcos i or they have a degree rah rah rah.. so sort yourself out, not me. you're the one shouting about your hustle, youre the actor.
Carpe, I'm serious.You can't possibly enjoy coming on here.You get mercilessly attacked by about half the forum every time you post. You are as much of a whipping boy as Justin.You don't contribute anything remotely interesting or funny.I am really struggling to grasp why you keep coming back.
nah, i get followed around by u, RM, and nem kid.. if i have spats with others its usually worth it. i cant think of anything youve ever said or any post youve ever made, if i saw faceoff having beef with other people.. i read, i laugh, i keep it to myself..it doesnt concern me so i dont need get involved. you are of no significance honestly. there was a poll for mods.. you got what... 2 votes..from you and your mother. ask yourself your own popularity question. 73 people voted..afterall

nah, i get followed around by u, RM, and nem kid.. if i have spats with others its usually worth it. i cant think of anything youve ever said or any post youve ever made, if i saw faceoff having beef with other people.. i read, i laugh, i keep it to myself..it doesnt concern me so i dont need get involved. you are of no significance honestly. there was a poll for mods.. you got what... 2 votes..from you and your mother. ask yourself your own popularity question
It's not even spats, it's like you're on the floor being trampled by a gang of 20 people EVERY TIME YOU'RE ON THE FORUM. It's humiliatingYou can't possibly enjoy it.As for the mods poll, I was clearly not going to win. I was up against FAR more established forum members. And for the record, I got 3 votes and I voted for X-T.

Guest Removal Man
ha, ask YOURself what YOU get out of following me around trying to ask me 'serious' questions? you're hardly funny..or memorable, you hardly make any significance on here.. u and i prolly had a spat on rwd one maybe 2yrs and u seem to keep running in and out, dropping the occasional lol here n there cos im arguing with someone else. same goes for RM... you dont get the time of day to even bother with you..but this one time ill respond.
Carpe, llow it, your dislike for me is purely inspired by my dislike for youand with half the forum agreein with me, it kinda makes ur case redundantsayin u rarely give me attention like i'm fiendin for it, as i've said in the past, I DO NOT LIKE YOU, i will not bite my tongue, and i will not make comments for brownie points, these are my opinions d*ckheadan anyway, u kno i've hurt ur feelings really, ur any rich boy who's diplomat daddy pays his rent for him whilst he lords it up on the internet looking down his nose on all the plebs on hereur a fake, try loggin in without hitting the anonymous user button before i'll ever take u seriouslyand Scraps had a point, i swear i even asked u the same question, EVERYONE murks you, why keep comin backits funny, cos i remember the day Scraps signed up to Vip, everyone said safe and asked him why it had taken so long for him to get here, as u dou on the other hand, were still hangin round the RWD forum posting pics of Coaches and Busses and telling everybody to hop aboard the shuttle bus to ViP, wen u aint got no friends round ere anywayyou lost

its obvious isnt it?he in himself believes HE IS A FAILUREi mean you guys could call me that all day but thats opinion but when you believe it ya self its an entirely different matter.cap cap is missing somethinghe always seems to know the best looking chicks the best jobsthe most knowledgethe best jobthe best polictics solutionsetc etcall this from a faceless man that takes cheap shots at people but YET manages to let the world think he is BI SEXUALnot gayBI SEXUALits a wrap for you cap cap
aww so this is what intimidates you? not that ive ever said any of those,,, but still.. i dont make threads when i buy a new tv, travel for summer, buy a new facecap, find new myspace gash, buy a new car, etc.. theres nothing wrong with that if people do.. you're problem is that you feel every post you make has to be a cussing match. your a d*ckhead, its been played out on here and rwd more than enough times.. i dont need to break it down each time.. that one word is enough. i have my own interests in topics that i make or contribute to..