Pussy Or Your Boys?

Guest Durrty Boi

If she knew that I was busy and knew that she had a free yard for more than 2 hours before she told me, then I would go see the boys. It's not about her thinking she can call and I will come running.If the circumstances are fair, I would have to go link her. Would just have to. My bredrin ducked out of the queue to get into a club on my other boy's 18th birthday coz our female friend's older sister was on him that night. He f*cked her and we respected him for it.

• 2 weeks later...
If she knew that I was busy and knew that she had a free yard for more than 2 hours before she told me, then I would go see the boys. It's not about her thinking she can call and I will come running.If the circumstances are fair, I would have to go link her. Would just have to. My bredrin ducked out of the queue to get into a club on my other boy's 18th birthday coz our female friend's older sister was on him that night. He f*cked her and we respected him for it.
See... i dn't know about all of dat. p*ssy over your boys 18th, nah. But on a normal pro night then yeah defos.

See... i dn't know about all of dat. p*ssy over your boys 18th, nah. But on a normal pro night then yeah defos.
It was special p*ssy though. All of us wanted to hit that. Was like the Holy Grail at the time.