The Spurs Thread

Dadinho

It was more bringing Keane off for Defoe.That changed the whole way we played our football.Defoe was USELESS, AGAIN.I never wanna see him in a Spurs shirt again.That sub killed us.And once we conceded the 2nd goal, we were never going to win.
Alie, Defoe doesnt derserve 2 play again. Keane was playin serious aswell

Its not good for my health anymore man.Was bare haps when we were 2-0, got to 2-1 still thought we could banged them over. Bale scores and i thought, match done.f*cking hell 3-3, i was depressed while at work. i can't take this sh*t anymore. No other team in the top 4 would EVER lose a lead like that in 15 mins.Feel sorry for Berba, mans just top quality. I wonder what goes through his head when he sees players like Jenas wondering what to do when ifs in front of goal with no one next to him. We need to replace him, enough is enough with this play good for 1 game then play sh*t in 5 others. Not good enoughJol, Why do it Boss?? Do you want to get sacked on purpose?! What goes through his head at times, he always f*cking does it as well. Why change when we are 3-1 up????? f*ck Defoe let him rot on the bench, he hardly complains.After Arsenal game, wanna see Cerny in goal.Bale once again, impressed me.

Its not good for my health anymore man.Was bare haps when we were 2-0, got to 2-1 still thought we could banged them over. Bale scores and i thought, match done.f*cking hell 3-3, i was depressed while at work. i can't take this sh*t anymore. No other team in the top 4 would EVER lose a lead like that in 15 mins.Feel sorry for Berba, mans just top quality. I wonder what goes through his head when he sees players like Jenas wondering what to do when ifs in front of goal with no one next to him. We need to replace him, enough is enough with this play good for 1 game then play sh*t in 5 others. Not good enoughJol, Why do it Boss?? Do you want to get sacked on purpose?! What goes through his head at times, he always f*cking does it as well. Why change when we are 3-1 up????? f*ck Defoe let him rot on the bench, he hardly complains.After Arsenal game, wanna see Cerny in goal.Bale once again, impressed me.
Whenever we got 3-1 up, i am never comfortable. Its beyond a f*cking joke.We need to score 4 or 5 to put my mind at ease, and how we didnt do that yesterday is a mystery.How the f*ck can we concede 3 to an utter shite team that we dominated for 75 mins?!But then again its Tottenham, it really shouldnt surprise me, they have been doing this to my nerves all my life.The glaring weakness though is in goal. Robinson is finished at Premiership level. Barely a game has gone by since the Croatia mess up (ironically not really his fault) without one of his mistakes resulting in a goal. Too far off his line for the third. Looks like he was captain when Keane went off. Unbelievable.The players were loving it they were enjoying it from where i was and were even starting to take the piss a bit and toy with fulham, the team went negative as always when MJ went negative ,he had no need to change anything just keep playing for 10 mins, maybe score again! He brought defoe on this week coz he only gave him 5mins or whatever against Derby, which is like when refs try and even up decisions, or shutting the door after the horse as bolted! Then they put Healy on which made jol sh*t a brick and bring dawson on ,which in turn gave everyone the lets hold on attitude that we always fail at.Im sick of this keep the faith ballocks.Our record is - LLWLD.SMH.Keep the f*ckin faith you know.f*ck off.

People seriously need to calm down. so far, we've played 5 games, lost to a last minute goal, were slightly unfortunate to lose the next game with 6 first choice defenders out, thrashed Derby, were unlucky to lose to Man U, and then were careless yesterday. If that is enough to get you the sack, then f*ck football.

People seriously need to calm down. so far, we've played 5 games, lost to a last minute goal, were slightly unfortunate to lose the next game with 6 first choice defenders out, thrashed Derby, were unlucky to lose to Man U, and then were careless yesterday. If that is enough to get you the sack, then f*ck football.
i hate international breaks, but I believe we really need this one to reflect on whats been a poor start. The pressure will mount if Arsenal win on our patch in 2 wks. Just hope its not the same predictable sh*t. Spurs first half, Arsenal second. Full time, draw. Really need a morle boost.

It would be fair to say that our season starts on the 15th.I sincerely believe we will win against arsenal, due to a number of factors. Hopefully one of which will be the players attitude to actually go out and prove something, after these first 5 games.Even although arsenal have had a good start to the season, speaking to some gooner twats over the weekend, they are very, very weary about the derby in 2 weeks and dont know what to expect.

Whenever we got 3-1 up, i am never comfortable. Its beyond a f*cking joke.We need to score 4 or 5 to put my mind at ease, and how we didnt do that yesterday is a mystery.How the f*ck can we concede 3 to an utter shite team that we dominated for 75 mins?!But then again its Tottenham, it really shouldnt surprise me, they have been doing this to my nerves all my life.The glaring weakness though is in goal. Robinson is finished at Premiership level. Barely a game has gone by since the Croatia mess up (ironically not really his fault) without one of his mistakes resulting in a goal. Too far off his line for the third. Looks like he was captain when Keane went off. Unbelievable.The players were loving it they were enjoying it from where i was and were even starting to take the piss a bit and toy with fulham, the team went negative as always when MJ went negative ,he had no need to change anything just keep playing for 10 mins, maybe score again! He brought defoe on this week coz he only gave him 5mins or whatever against Derby, which is like when refs try and even up decisions, or shutting the door after the horse as bolted! Then they put Healy on which made jol sh*t a brick and bring dawson on ,which in turn gave everyone the lets hold on attitude that we always fail at.Im sick of this keep the faith ballocks.Our record is - LLWLD.SMH.Keep the f*ckin faith you know.f*ck off.
LMFAOI could just picture man saying this. Amusing. Lol.