WHO THIS?

Flat Eric

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel 'Lola Luv' FershgenetEthiopian and TrinidadianShutup about too much time on my hands.
AH-HAH!!! I knew she has Ethio in her, my eye never fails, I could jus tell an Ethip chick.The way she'll get worked yeh....boi.. lol
Somalian parent that lived in EthiopiaSame sh*t anywaysThey both look the same
I seeBut I can tell the difference.Ethiopians/Eritreans are better looking
nah they look the sameu jus dnt wanna admit u like a somalian chick
Bruv, I don't care, if she nice she nice init.But I can usually tell init

Ehtiopian chicks are bare feeblemy bredrin is ethio and he brings his sister and cousins around yard they look like they need feeding. Feel to tell him to buy them some food from sams money on meOne Somalian chick on college had the rawest back off on roadHer teeth we mashed though and her jaw line was bent
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D As with quite a number of em

Guest Durrty Boi
Like East Africans though although they aint accepted by the west african cliqueAlthough I have to being from there myself biggrin.gif
i jam with a alot of west affs still

Like East Africans though although they aint accepted by the west african cliqueAlthough I have to being from there myself biggrin.gif
LOL reminds me of some debate we had earlier on today.My bredrin who's Nigerian was saying that he sees Marlies as any disowned race as Arabs don't accept them, and many West Africans don't accept them.He says he accepts Ethios and Eritreans cos they're better looking though lol

myspace-comment-friday-damn.jpg
on a real though, where you find this hoe?She looks like a better version of Megan Goode
NEVER that season, are u mad blud!! why do people love go tooooo far!! biggrin.gif
shes got dem backshot hips
shes got everything. shes one o dem ones u need to lock down in the teen years b4 she realises the potential of her looks
LEVEEEEEELLSSS!!!