woman gets banged by camel

HighOctane

That's f*cked.She is 60 as well so that was probably her first bit of action in ages.

Guest StabiloBossman

Deserves her right On the other hand she probly aint cum in the last 6 years Still pretty f*cked Reminds me of that mobile video of that horse raggin the grandmother out of that woman in the barn Apparently she died aswell

Guest I.B.Blackman

the camel never actually penetrated herprobably suffocated her to death or summin cos they stated the weighti dnt really find this funny stilgimme bout 2 hours

Did anyone of you lot actually read the story:''On Saturday, the woman apparently became the object of the male camel's desire. It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour. "I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," the Associated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.''THEY WAS NO REAL 'BANGING INVOLVED' LOLTHE CAMAL JUST GOT HORNY LONG TIME!

Deserves her right On the other hand she probly aint cum in the last 6 years Still pretty f*cked Reminds me of that mobile video of that horse raggin the grandmother out of that woman in the barn Apparently she died aswell
Yeah she did. Like 2 weeks after. I heard that horses buss at 70mph and so his buss was all up in her organs and stuff.

Guest Scorpzz
if it was like this i woulda been BUSSIN UP
ive played this about 50 times in a row and im still cracking up, listen to the noise the man makes is there anyway to get that on your phone??
LMAO some jet li ting, the horse didn't even need to look at which way it was aiming.WHOOOOOOOOOOOPA