The official im over 18 and have no facial hair Unappreciation Post

Guest M12

Guest Scorpzz

I shave everyday but I keep a goatee. Shaving everyday does get long.But anyway ha to all of you.But this man still puts everyone to shameleonidasnt3.jpgWith his super manly beard. Its like a 2nd d*ck.

growing since i was 15-16, 18 now and i got a nice beard that i can do what i want with, no bum fluff ting
I thought you was female for the longest. That name and avi just dont read as Man
Been saying that from day
I still thought he was female, until 2 minutes ago when I read this.

I just want the full beard from ear to chin to ear. There is space between my goatie and sideburns that needs to be filled up. Luckily it's not to thick so I don't have to bother with shaving. Only gets shaved/shaped when I go to the barbers.

I dont shave much got a lickle tash now tho and bare strays. Sum greezy face. Looks bare messy but Im shook of razor bumps.
Use a beard trimmer.

lol im 17 and been shaving for long, but its bless having no facial hair, cos you gotta shave every day or something,or its just itchy..I let my tash grow and get a goatee going then shave, hair grows back quicker on the right side of my face as well lol, which is pretty pissed.