For the ladies

Chocz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO at her sending for people. When I was scrolling down her pic in the other thread I thought there must be in a guy in it when I saw the first face. Then I clocked she was the only person in the photo.
LMFAOBut tru say Chocz ur a d*ckhead still, take the L, or war with Seriouss.Try send for innocent man, Wreckzy should machete you in your black boat.

LMAO at her sending for people. When I was scrolling down her pic in the other thread I thought there must be in a guy in it when I saw the first face. Then I clocked she was the only person in the photo.
LMFAOBut tru say Chocz ur a d*ckhead still, take the L, or war with Seriouss.Try send for innocent man, Wreckzy should machete you in your black boat.
LMFAO, gasping for air!

biggrin.gif:D :D

lmao leave wreckz alonei swear this pic is suitable 4 every occassionlordhavmercybc3.jpg
gdklgjgresgfdgfdgfdgfdsgfdgfgfdgfdgfdgfdgfdgfdlmao
O LORD
asdjiajdsadsasdadsaksdlpaklsdadsasdasdsasdsaasthe pic didnt even make me laugh still.but LMFAO at me right clicking save pic as and seeing the title lordhavmercyDEEPasdadsadssaaassa

LMFAO, gasping for air!
LMFOmasdiasnfKlasb sdFBkldBdklG BD:g bwdGNBWDgvknWDV