I don't like havin shanks pointed at me

fedfaced3

theres always foreign students playin ball.1 german guy got VEXED cos i keep puttin the ball thru his legs'YUU ARR NOT PLEYING PROPERRLEE'
That happened to me.Man's doing all these legit moves, crossing him and putting it through his legs and he cant take it cos I always get the better of him.'WRONG THIS IS, YOU WHY PLAY NO FAIR' biggrin.gif:D Man always ends up creasin :D
that same guy elbowed me nicely, luckily, it wernt his actual elbow that hit me jst his triceps, i dnt know why i posted up wit him lol, he was like 6'8 im 5'7
I bet man was Lithuanian init

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

theres always foreign students playin ball.1 german guy got VEXED cos i keep puttin the ball thru his legs'YUU ARR NOT PLEYING PROPERRLEE'
getme, 1 big east european guy we had to explain to him about streetball. Every 2 seconds he was callin travel and violent conduct lmao
LMAO X 10 biggrin.gif

That happened to me.Man's doing all these legit moves, crossing him and putting it through his legs and he cant take it cos I always get the better of him.'WRONG THIS IS, YOU WHY PLAY NO FAIR' biggrin.gif:D Man always ends up creasin :D
that same guy elbowed me nicely, luckily, it wernt his actual elbow that hit me jst his triceps, i dnt know why i posted up wit him lol, he was like 6'8 im 5'7
nah he was frm Slovakia if i remembered correctly.

nah he was frm Slovakia if i remembered correctly.
AH SEEN, yeh them East Euros gimme bare jokes, they're quite serious though, especially the Lithuanians. And many of them tend to be flippin tall too, I think the shortest I played was MY height (6'5'') :D

pisssed, u cud of got cancelledcare 2 share the details?true say a fone and a diver aint worth ur life, but im assuming they didnt get em?
nothing really just playin basketball suddenly surrounded by a group of 4, like a mish mash of chavs and roadkids didnt know what I was dealin with until I see a blade and complimentry shank talk , so just bailed. this is brighton as well lmao. f*ck it though I just have the worst phobia of being stabbed it gives me nightmares.
brighton youts are d*ckheads. i was wit a friend at a pier one weekend night, 4 youts come barging past me and her, nearly knockin her over, i turned around and they shouted 'yeah, u wana watch wer ur walkin in the dirty souf'i really wish i had a gun at that time cos i wudve capped him in the knee
LMAO

The world is bad these days, I live in HERTFORDSHIRE for f*cks sake and this happened about 10 mins from me!http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bu...rts/6960590.stm
You did that init, just to make where you live look ghetto
Ghetto?! Are you joking?We have sheep!!I like being middle class.
Everyone knows you're area has sheep, its just dry full stop, more sheep than people biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
The world is bad these days, I live in HERTFORDSHIRE for f*cks sake and this happened about 10 mins from me!http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bu...rts/6960590.stm
Everyone knows you're area has sheep, its just dry full stop, more sheep than people biggrin.gif
Have you been here?!

Have you been here?!
Actually I have, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St. Albans, prettyu much anywhere that has any people in Hertfordshire and it's just sh*t, my peeps who moved there aint even lived there a year and are moving back to London.Guess they realised how much of a downward step it is moving to a place like your area init :D

Guest Seriouss
biggrin.gifI'm HITCHIN actually, far classier and more fun.But yeah, it must seem boring after London. I quite like the country though, I might live on a farm when i'm older. Grow my own veg and sh*t.

Watch urself Im gonna have to tief it from you
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAGo for it.
biggrin.gifI'm HITCHIN actually, far classier and more fun.But yeah, it must seem boring after London. I quite like the country though, I might live on a farm when i'm older. Grow my own veg and sh*t.
How do you get to leavesden from Kings Cross?

LMFAO brighton. Reminds of when i was at uni in norwich and i see kids riding around on bikes with tea towels around their faces.next we will be hearing about youts in devon doing this sh*t.
its already happening , except their on mini moterbikes and all have surfer hairstyles
pissed, is there nowhere safe in this country lol.you live in devon??
unfortunately i have been stayin here for a few months now , its a temporary thing , im stayin in a city , its gotta be the most countryest city ive ever been to though. they plainfaced me when i asked them if they have heard of the station 1xtra. i was like okay moving on then .........apparently there is a big problem with joyriders and theres been like loads of deaths due to boy racing. i havent seen one guy with a shaved head yet , they all seem to have the same surfer haircut thing going on. life here is very different to life in a BIG DECENT city. its all in slow motion .i dont think anyone here has ventured further than bristol tbh as they are clueless about accents , people keep thinking im a brummie , no offence to u brummies but wtf is up with that.
I dont know the difference between accents. They're all classed as "Oh your from up norf intcha" Thats Scousers, Geordies, Mancs, the 'ole lot-a-yaLondon>>____