When You Have Kids

Guest I.B.Blackman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ thinking private school kids are in a world of their own.
Kinda coz most of them become leaders & you know what they can do. Make whatever world they want.Most of today's leaders in the world are products of private eduction of some description.

private and public school is a hype you know i realised this from a few people that have done it and from working at a few schools too.its simply a case of showing ya kids that they are at school to learn and giving then MEANINGFUL activities when they aint at schoolyou could be at a private school working every hour to get money to pay for it all and still not know what ya kids up to cos ya too busy WORKING to get them to school.truss me just be very close to ya child and keep a mindfull eye on what he is doing and he will be alrightevery person at my sons school from his dinner lady to his principle KNOW they can call me if my son slips and not to mention friends that know of him so he cant be going nowhere and slipping without my eyes and ears on his arsethe school is not to blame for ya childs discipline obviously dont send ya kid to a sh*t school but if my son comes home without his reading book its HELL FIREIT STARTS AT HOMEtake it from a man that knows my son was not good at reading til I stepped in and REALLY pushed him and made sure he reads EVERYTHING he cant even ask me to buy him a game for his ds if he cant read me instruction manual first.
real talk

my kids are going private secondary whether im wealthy or not.allow teachers tellig my kids that getting 5 A-C's is an achievement and they should go uni to do flower arranging or criminology.state schools are only care about reaching basic targets. e.g national average, getting kids into uni no matter what course they do. While private schools are all about surpassing these targets.

Im with SCRAPS on this one, from the 5 years or so my sisters been in private school, you should be more worried about them becoming a character out of Skins, than them looking down on society. For every Gemima, Lottie & Saffron there's a Mya, Iyesha and Jade. Theres ALOT more mixed backgrounds in these schools.

my kids are going private secondary whether im wealthy or not.allow teachers tellig my kids that getting 5 A-C's is an achievement and they should go uni to do flower arranging or criminology.state schools are only care about reaching basic targets. e.g national average, getting kids into uni no matter what course they do. While private schools are all about surpassing these targets.
real talk.

that wot im sayingi went private school, and teachers got fired if grades wernt up to scratchthey have tthis stupid arse tier system in state schools when it comes to GCSEs, y in gods name are u gna put a child in for an exam where they can only get highest c, its degrading and uninspiring, just leading people to think thats all they can geteveryone should have the chance to prove themselvesaltho at my school u had to be chosen by the teachers to apply for oxbridge cah they didnt wanna be embarrased