Channel U Videos

Roots

levels in "grime" are very lowi swear half the people have given up aswellthe main ones from like '02-'04
lol @ judging grime from channel u
llow thinkin u know more about grime in that era than me
WHEN DID I SAY I DID YOU EXCITED YOUTH and what the f*ck does that have to with anythin anywaystick to building phones rupert

couldnt help itevery channel u thread this has to be postedsorry
dfhtgfyiutyufghtfyuijutfgyururyioyftdxtyurturtlmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my lord i remember when i first saw this on U, man was crying from laughter"DRAW FOR THE GAT COZ I DONT REALLY CARE"
LOLi would gif this

i could bet u im more successful than u r
yes, at this moment in time you probably arei havnt even got my sh*t started yet, but i can tell you buiilding phones and hacking computers will have no relevance what so ever to what my goals areso you can free all that talk of me wishing i could do you could do

i could bet u im more successful than u r
yes, at this moment in time you probably arei havnt even got my sh*t started yet, but i can tell you buiilding phones and hacking computers will have no relevance what so ever to what my goals areso you can free all that talk of me wishing i could do you could do
even in the future i'll be miles ahead of youcomputers are a spare time hobbyi have no interest in working in that fieldand even with that im at an intermediate pro level

Guest Sub Zero

Respect to anyone who ups Yo Click 'Warning', that was some funny sh*t back in the day! Big up 'giving me a stare', it cracks me up but I still give it ratings to be fair