Tuesday Night Football

Rsonist

You play in big tournaments you watch players from the opposing sides and know about them after playing them.You sit at home and watch the highlights in SSN and make judgements.Which results in stupid comments such as Kuyt being sh*tI beg you don't comment about anything you don't know about you pillock
What the f*ck are you on about.You have said that because Liverpool play in the European cup, your fans have a much better understanding and knowledge of football.That is quite frankly one of the most absurd things i have ever heard.I know Leyton Orient fans that know a whole lot more than any Liverpool or Man Utd fans i know.Oh no, because they havent played in the European cup they know nothing.Like i said, original pillock is you here....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You play in big tournaments you watch players from the opposing sides and know about them after playing them.You sit at home and watch the highlights in SSN and make judgements.Which results in stupid comments such as Kuyt being sh*tI beg you don't comment about anything you don't know about you pillock
Your making your self look dumb fambleTake the loss

So I'm supposed to take comments such as Kuyt being sh*t?From some clueless Spurs supporter when I watch my side every game?It isn't even a loss but certain man are going on like their comments are the holy grail when they know they are chatting sh*t.Also atleast Kuyt plays for his team unlike Berbatov who doesn't even care if his team wins or loses (man utd game)

So I'm supposed to take comments such as Kuyt being sh*t?From some clueless Spurs supporter when I watch my side every game?It isn't even a loss but certain man are going on like their comments are the holy grail when they know they are chatting sh*t.Also atleast Kuyt plays for his team unlike Berbatov who doesn't even care if his team wins or loses (man utd game)
Where the f*ck did i say Kuyt is sh*t.I said he should have scored a hatrick.And he is any Adebayor.Does that mean he is sh*t?Allow catching feelings over a fan of another club calling your player sh*t.f*ck sake.....