This kid's probably wanking

SCRAPS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmaoi thought the pic was jokes
Thank you, Durrty!Now, if you'd been here 3 hours ago, we wouldn't be in this mess!
Ell Oh Ell at you falling for the sympathy post.
Ell Oh Ell at you being a grown man posting on an internet forum using a puppet persona.
Ell Oh Ell at you seeing a little boy enjoying himself in the water and thinking about him wanking.Ell Oh Ell at you catching feelings.
It was a joke you moron, he's looking at Jessica Alba in a bikini with a big grin on his face.If you can't understand that simple concept, all I can do is wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life.Although, considering you spend so much time posing as a puppet on an internet messageboard, I can't imagine it'll involve anything too taxing.

Thank you, Durrty!Now, if you'd been here 3 hours ago, we wouldn't be in this mess!
Ell Oh Ell at you being a grown man posting on an internet forum using a puppet persona.
Ell Oh Ell at you seeing a little boy enjoying himself in the water and thinking about him wanking.Ell Oh Ell at you catching feelings.
It was a joke you moron, he's looking at Jessica Alba in a bikini with a big grin on his face.If you can't understand that simple concept, all I can do is wish you the best of luck in the rest of your life.Although, considering you spend so much time posing as a puppet on an internet messageboard, I can't imagine it'll involve anything too taxing.
Bro, it wasn't funny. Stop trying to force it. And my life is bless boss. Beg you just take a moment and cool off you fool.biggrin.gif

lmao, pic is jokescertain type of humour i guess
Yeah, dry. Dry as in "not funny but it makes me laugh still" kinda way. Also has the other side to it where you plainface

Bro, it wasn't funny. Stop trying to force it. And my life is bless boss. Beg you just take a moment and cool off you fool.biggrin.gif
I found it funny, a few others did too.You didn't, so why keep posting in the topic?Move on. If your life is so "bless" I'm sure you'll find something more worthwhile to do.

Guest Radio Raheem
I found it funny, a few others did too.You didn't, so why keep posting in the topic?Move on. If your life is so "bless" I'm sure you'll find something more worthwhile to do.
Why you care so much if someone gives your topic plainface, stop acting like a bitch :D