IVE DECIDED TO COME OUT

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would'nt mind if my daughter was a lesbo as a teenager. But fixed up as an adult. Would'nt have to worry about boys, underage sex, teenage pregnancy, ugly unwanted grandchildren in my face.

I got to say I wouldn't be as horrified if my daughter turned out to be a lesbo as if my son turned turned out to be gay.But still if I had a daughter who was a lesbo and she was living under my roof she will dashed to the road, same if I had a gay son.

Guest Dr. Doom

I would not mind. It would be her choice and I would be happy for her either way, I would just politely request that they do not commit acts of lesbian behaviour under my roof, not in an alpha male me man way, i would say the say if she brought home a guy, just replacing lesbian with heterosexual. I would prefer much more her being a homosexual to her being a slut. Especially a known slut.

I would not mind. It would be her choice and I would be happy for her either way, I would just politely request that they do not commit acts of lesbian behaviour under my roof, not in an alpha male me man way, i would say the say if she brought home a guy, just replacing lesbian with heterosexual. I would prefer much more her being a homosexual to her being a slut. Especially a known slut.
Homosexuals are even more promiscuous that heterosexuals.

Guest Dr. Doom
What a discriminating statement. I hope your key feature is not your lack of ignorance.

What a discriminating statement. I hope your key feature is not your lack of ignorance.
They are in the general scheme of things.

Guest Dr. Doom
According to which studies? Or is this just the general vip2 census talking?

Pfft, Asclep if you have ever paid attention to my posts, you'll know I don't do VIP census.I know first hand from the people I know personally. Also from what I've seen on TV and read, I don't just pluck statements from the sky.I think you're trying to antagonise me.

Guest Dr. Doom
Pfft, Asclep if you have ever paid attention to my posts, you'll know I don't do VIP census.I know first hand from the people I know personally. Also from what I've seen on TV and read, I don't just pluck statements from the sky.I think you're trying to antagonise me.
I know what you are saying in regards to the people you know personally but if I know a handful of black people who steal is it ok for me to make a sweeping statement such as all black people are thieves (A fictional example I know no black people who steal)? And sorry, my bad I forgot eastenders and corrie always accurately depict the lifestyles of various cultures. biggrin.gif

I think you're trying to antagonise me.
I would not make such a judgement based on those nonsensical programmes.I was incorrect to insinuate that it is the case for all homosexuals, which is why I then said
Do some research on facts and figures.Carpe has already dropped a valid point.

Guest Dr. Doom
I think you're trying to antagonise me.
I would not make such a judgement based on those nonsensical programmes.I was incorrect to insinuate that it is the case for all homosexuals, which is why I then said
Do some research on facts and figures.Carpe has already dropped a valid point.
Can you explain what you mean by in the general scheme of things, please. The sentence seems somewhat inconsistant.