Tomorrow We Enter...

Mr. BLK

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt know u sed u sold cars so i was bein sexist i guessyou sed ur mum spotted u sum p not she was holdin it 4 uits not that hard to find a mortgage u sed mumsie signed the mortage wiv u so what are u on about?sheeze for real keep up wiv ur own posts girl!thats niceso where u live then?this is an annoyin way to talk isnt it.
I don't even know why I'm getting worked up like you know me. Of course I had to get my mum to sign the mortgage I needed a guarantor, she has nothing more to do with it though. I know what moves I'm making.The mortgage I've got is soo sick, but because of how low the rates were, they were only only lend me 4x my income, being 18 at the time I was hardly gonna be on £20k a year whilst being a full time student, so yeah, my mum helped me with that, I don't see why thats a problem.As for the money my mum spotted me I'm not even gonna go into that, its all unneccessary, coz bottom line is, I became a homeowner at 18.Not many people can say that.I live on my own in a next house.
nar dont get worked up im not havin a go at u i was jus tryin 2 clear sum fings up cos it sounded like u fully owned a house at the age of 19 or wateva but u hav a mortgage which is still big but not quite the same fingok but then the mortgage aint 100% urs cos i presume mumsies yard is on the line if it flopsthats what i was finkin but 1st u say mumsie spotted u the ps then u sed she was holdin it 4 u an now ur sayin she helped u out...bit confusin but nuffin wrong wiv that just tryin 2 work out how u had a house at that age wiv out havin a seriouse spoon in ur mouth thats allthats true im 22 i dont own a house but im sayin neither do u yet...but ur more on the way than i amnext house/mumsies house...basicly a house u dont have 2 pay rent at no?
Yeah I get you now.Of course its not 100% mine not until the mortgage is paid but you understand what I was getting at.It felt like you were nitpicking still.The family home is on the line should I fail to meet payments, but I doubt that would happen, I have a contingency fund, as you should always have when dealing with property.The money my mum gave me is mine but she was holding on to it, yeah I know its confusing but never mind. It was pocket money savings that I always put aside from young but if you look at it another way it is technically hers.My next house I am paying rent on but not 100% on my own.
seen well that all adds up an makes sense sounds like u hav it on lock wiv ur investments property is defo the 1 to be doin right now...my mate made £40k profit last year up in yorkshire buyin an sellin property...good look good luck

profit i didnt say u were hatin' just being pedantic. if u werent then cool. it just seemed like you were trying to force her to say she doesnt 100% own the house. CRLS.. so how was NY
lol no forcin but if u scroll up i fink u'll find i got her say it still!!nar i aint no hater i love 2 hear people doin well..atleast she doesnt fink shes gonna find a footballer boyfriend or make mills of drugs...independent is a big look 4 chicks right now!!

im thinkin about moving out of london and just commuting, for when i have a child, london is too expensive
Thats what I was discussing with my mum, but I have no clue on life outside of london regarding housing prices etc.
Birmingham house prices are nice stilli dont wanna go to no essex, kent, hertfordshire, bedfordshiresurrey is the only possibility for the home counties

I'm not even thinking England TBH.If I'm nicer than NICE then ye.But otherwise, this country would've been too f*cked up by then.How can 7 year olds be getting worse at English?Sheez.
outside of london wont make it,yr gunna have to go up north or whales for cheap housing.
my bad biggrin.gif

I'm not even thinking England TBH.If I'm nicer than NICE then ye.But otherwise, this country would've been too f*cked up by then.How can 7 year olds be getting worse at English?Sheez.
outside of london wont make it,yr gunna have to go up north or whales for cheap housing.
my bad biggrin.gif
biblical reference.come on carpe read betwixt the text

im thinkin about moving out of london and just commuting, for when i have a child, london is too expensive
Thats what I was discussing with my mum, but I have no clue on life outside of london regarding housing prices etc.
Birmingham house prices are nice stilli dont wanna go to no essex, kent, hertfordshire, bedfordshiresurrey is the only possibility for the home counties
Thing is I can't see myself moving so far like to birmingham. But I guess if you want a decent house at a decent price you kinna got no choice.