Sign in to follow this  
Black

HDTV

Im lookin to cop a HDTV, and im tempted to go down the no name route, but im not sure. arrrrrrrggghhI will be PISSED if i get one, n two twos a month down the line it conks out, but f*ckin some of them look SO similar to the top brands, with the only diff being the badge n the £300/400 price tag difference biggrin.gif

one dude i know has an HDTV that doesnt work anymoreme being the incredible neek i am am gonna get it off him, tear it apart and build a computer into it and give it a new casejus gotta try get a good price by convisin it doesnt work, when it jus the board n the LCD is perfectthen gotta work out the HD inputs and sh*t for consoles n suchso i can have a 32" all in one computerlively

Why not just buy one with VGA connector
coz the TV doesnt workthe board's f*ckedso ill take it apart, build a new housing for it and use the LCD for a 32" computer

nah man if u want the full sh*t u gotta get a sony bravia and get the full COLOUR ! ! !gettin my ellite 360 soon . . .heres mine ! ! !5d648d2fe78a476a80ba0efbf717cb13.JPG
what size is that ?

i was lookin for 26 aswell seein as my room come like a prison cellbut ill see how this 32 project goeshopefully ill have it intime to play pro

yea but if the 32 costs less than the 26....i can spend the change on sunglasses or sutin for the light it emits

yea but if the 32 costs less than the 26....i can spend the change on sunglasses or sutin for the light it emits
lol its not about the lighting . . .its about the size . . . and where your eyes are focusing

Got a 32"Started using it as a pc screen but it's way too bright for so close.And hurts your eyes.S'nice to play Xbox and watch HD Films.Gears, XboxLive , 32", dark room, surround sound>__No geek.