Aston Villa vs Chelsea

Young £

Lampard scores bare goals 4 chelsea but i carnt remember him ever playin well 4 England, and the world cup was a joke
How long have you been watching football? biggrin.gif He was absolutely sick for England building upto and during Euro 2004.Anyway back to Chelsea..."Soon you'll be Villa fans"

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
where was all you man when i had everyone attacking me coz i stuck up for lampard all them seasons?
ive said it from daylamps = the central midfield version of gary neville.he isnt actually that good at anything. but he does the basics correctly and plays the percentages

ive said it from daylamps = the central midfield version of gary neville.he isnt actually that good at anything. but he does the basics correctly and plays the percentages
Hes got an absolutely sick shot and good positional sense.

Guest M12 Part 2
Hes got an absolutely sick shot and good positional sense.
his shot isnt that good. none of his strikes ping into the top corner or are completely unstoppable. its just he hits so many and they are usually on target that one has to go in eventually. add on to that his pens and he gets GOALS

From watching the game chelsea needed lampard 2 finish off the plays they created. But even without lampard there are players capable of finishing off plays from where he would normally scores from. Anyway back 2 villa, we defended well and took our chances, hopefully this can kickstart our quest for european football.

Guest M12 Part 2
From watching the game chelsea needed lampard 2 finish off the plays they created. But even without lampard there are players capable of finishing off plays from where he would normally scores from. Anyway back 2 villa, we defended well and took our chances, hopefully this can kickstart our quest for european football.
biggrin.gif

Guest Its Me Bitches
hes good at passing, shooting, taking set pieces, positioning, timing, decision making, a good leader....he isnt bad at anything really his weakest attributes are his heading and tackling and hes still better then 80% of players in his position at that

his shot isnt that good. none of his strikes ping into the top corner or are completely unstoppable. its just he hits so many and they are usually on target that one has to go in eventually. add on to that his pens and he gets GOALS
biggrin.gif He scores about 7 goals a season from distance.A shot nestled in the bottom corner is just as good as one that 'ping in the top corner'.Its irrlevant how they go in, as long as they do.He repeatedly does what he intends to do - score from a shot. Making him a sick shooter.

Guest Its Me Bitches
Lampard has always been good for team, just over sh*t for England.
england player of the year as voted by the fans 2 years runningtop goal scorer in qualifying for world cup 2006best player and not too sure but think he was again top goal scorer at euro 2004forced paul scholes into retirementit all went pear shape for him as far as englands concerned when joe cole come into the team on the left hand side and they moved gerrard back into the middle from the left

england player of the year as voted by the fans 2 years runningtop goal scorer in qualifying for world cup 2006best player and not too sure but think he was again top goal scorer at euro 2004forced paul scholes into retirementit all went pear shape for him as far as englands concerned when joe cole come into the team on the left hand side and they moved gerrard back into the middle from the left
Lampard is any Ljungberg, you rate him when he scores, but when he dont he offers nothing, by 30 Lampard will be finished at international level.Lol at forcing Scholes into retirement, Scholes said F this sh*t, I aint playing on the left and then have people ask why I aint scoring goals no more...

Guest the_truth_hurts

Lampard takes penalties and likes to smash free kicks that take 24 deflections before going in, Theres half of his goal tally. Chelsea didn't get a penalty and didn't create so Lampard wouldn't have made much difference. Been saying for a while Villa will be dangerous this year and its between them and Everton for 5th.