APPLYING RULES WRITTEN 1000 YEARS AGO TO MODERN LIFE IS STUPID

ukhh_187

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

intentionally tryna find faults in religion for ur own need for attention is not the lickif you dont agree with it you dont agree with ityou dont say everyone is stupid for agreeing it with it
yep thats why bad luck is comming his way no need to make a topic saying everyone is stupid for believing in ten...... so this should be locked but i know it wont

Guest Seriouss

1. You shall not worship any other god but me. Stupid 2. You shall not make a graven image. Also stupid3. You shall not take the name of the lord in vain. I do this ALL THE TIME 4. You shall not break the Sabbath. Sunday shopping - are you dumb?!5. You shall not dishonor your parents. Good rule to live by in most cases6. You shall not murder. Sensible!7. You shall not commit adultery Ditto - good rule8. You shall not steal. Humm..... if possible!9. You shall not commit perjury. We all do this. 10. You shall not covet. We all do this DAILY!

I bin in this game for years, it made me a animaltheres rules 2 this sh*t, i wrote me a manuala step by step booklet for you to getyour game on track, not your wig pushed backorLadies i wrote me a manual hw to keep your man thse rules you must follow my 10 commandments (oo oo oo) Let me break it down for you

it's based on morals and living a good lifewhy is that stupid?fair enough about sex before marriage, but most things make sense, even no sex before marriage was a good rule so children grow up in proper families but there's contraception now, and not all couples get married, all the rules had a reason behind them, they aren't there for nothing

it's based on morals and living a good lifewhy is that stupid?fair enough about sex before marriage, but most things make sense, even no sex before marriage was a good rule so children grow up in proper families but there's contraception now, and not all couples get married, all the rules had a reason behind them, they aren't there for nothing
No sex b4 marriage was so people appreciate the gift of sexual intercourse, not to just give the pum pum or d*ck away willy nilly.Its supposed to be a bond between 2 people, not something you share with bare different partners.