APPLYING RULES WRITTEN 1000 YEARS AGO TO MODERN LIFE IS STUPID

ukhh_187

But on the sex before marriage thing, God sighted us as sexual beings, but wanted us to confine that act to marriage. Its all about giving that one part of you to your spouse and no one else. The reason why most people don't agree with this is because we've become really desensitized and have stopped seeing sex as the single most precious act of love that you can show to your spose/partner.People forget that everytime you sleep with someone they take a little piece away from you.
I aint gonna disagree with your personal opinion, but you cant tell ME that every time I have sex with someone they take a piece from ME, just because that happens to you it doesn't mean it happens to everyone else.And your whole point is based on the fact that we must do what God told us to do. Now we're not all the kind of people that do everything some random guy tells us to do, we might wanna make our own opinions on what sex means to us, its different for everyone

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true. Can you believe the average number of sexual partners for british females today is 10? That is disgusting!The idea of even having more than 1 sexual partner in my history repulses me so fingers crossed me and my ex get back together and get married.
1 girl was chatting to 1 time, sed she slept with over 30 men.I said "your slosh"She switched differently.The killer is people dont even think what they do is wrong which is why you can never argue with slosh that they are slosh cos they didnt get it in the 1st place to keep their legs closed or not video themselves doing nastiness.

does this work live however u wanna liveand then when ur on ur death bed u can repent and then ur bless?cuz i no jesus is sposed 2 4give 7 x 77 times but i think iv run out lol
Theoretically yes but I doubt God would be happy knowing that you intentionally lived your life like that and then prayed for forgiveness right at the end.'It is better to have not known, that to know and still ignore the Word of God'Paraphrased from the bible.

The thing is whether the stories in religion are true or not, it shows people how they should live good lives, the view that there is a God watching and there is a Hell to go to, or there is a endless circle of life where you will live worse in the next life if you do bad things, means that there is something to fear so that they won't do wrong things, which could help a lot of people to live properly (with morals and ethics) that aren't able to without fear.People who say religion is stupid or pointless don't look at the bigger picture.

Not really, if you think someone is wrong, you normally try to correct them. Plus people enjoy 'debate'.
lolHow can you correct someones views?This isnt maths where there is a definate right or wrong answer lolIf someone starts a topic like this out of nowhere it indicates they want more information to help them see what the rest see (subconsciously)

The thing is whether the stories in religion are true or not, it shows people how they should live good lives, the view that there is a God watching and there is a Hell to go to, or there is a endless circle of life, means that there is something to fear so that they won't do wrong things, which could help a lot of people to live properly (with morals and ethics) that aren't able to without fear.People who say religion is stupid or pointless don't look at the bigger picture.
I get your point, but if your conscience is so weak that the only reason you dont do bad things if for fear of reprisal from god/going to hell, there is something seriously wrong with you.

I aint gonna disagree with your personal opinion, but you cant tell ME that every time I have sex with someone they take a piece from ME, just because that happens to you it doesn't mean it happens to everyone else.And your whole point is based on the fact that we must do what God told us to do. Now we're not all the kind of people that do everything some random guy tells us to do, we might wanna make our own opinions on what sex means to us, its different for everyone
From a non-religious point of view.As much as you refuse to believe it every girl you sleep with will 'take something' from you.I've had 1 sexual partner and God willing it will stay that way.If I put it about I know I would feel it in the end.This no sex before marriage rule was put into place not to avoid 'bastard children' but to protect people. The emotional problems that skets have is immense.Even people that are not 'loose' but have had a few sexual partners, I'm sure have regrets and wish they hadn't slept with someone else.If I saved myself for my husband, I'm very unlikely to turn around and say 'I wish I never slept with him'Do you see what I mean?Of course people should make their own minds up about stuff. God gave us a choice. I'm just stating mine.

The thing is whether the stories in religion are true or not, it shows people how they should live good lives, the view that there is a God watching and there is a Hell to go to, or there is a endless circle of life where you will live worse in the next life if you do bad things, means that there is something to fear so that they won't do wrong things, which could help a lot of people to live properly (with morals and ethics) that aren't able to without fear.People who say religion is stupid or pointless don't look at the bigger picture.
I can see valid points in this argument.

lolHow can you correct someones views?This isnt maths where there is a definate right or wrong answer lolIf someone starts a topic like this out of nowhere it indicates they want more information to help them see what the rest see (subconsciously)
A crude analogy:Lets say someone hates black people, they think they are the reason for all the bad things in this country. This is their view.They meet a nice black person they like each other bla bla bla, this black person explains that all black people arent bad and that there are other issues in the country bla bla bla. The first person's view has now changed. And they all lived happily after.It's not impossible for someone's view to change, maybe your just being pedantic because i said 'correct' instead of 'change'.. I dunno..

Theoretically yes but I doubt God would be happy knowing that you intentionally lived your life like that and then prayed for forgiveness right at the end.'It is better to have not known, that to know and still ignore the Word of God'Paraphrased from the bible.
but if god dosent 4give me then he is a hypocrite alie

Of course people should make their own minds up about stuff. God gave us a choice. I'm just stating mine.
Whilst trying to tell me that i'm refusing to believe something thats personal to me just because i don't agree with you.
As much as you refuse to believe it every girl you sleep with will 'take something' from you.
You don't know how i feel after bussing a load inside some warm punani, you'll never know.

A crude analogy:Lets say someone hates black people, they think they are the reason for all the bad things in this country. This is their view.They meet a nice black person they like each other bla bla bla, this black person explains that all black people arent bad and that there are other issues in the country bla bla bla. The first person's view has now changed. And they all lived happily after.It's not impossible for someone's view to change, maybe your just being pedantic because i said 'correct' instead of 'change'.. I dunno..
In your analogy the black person is obviously speaking sense, thats fact.What im saying is you cant really compare it to something like the creation of the world because non of us have the slightest idea of what went on, either way, we just have our belief's.

I think people use religion to fill a void in their lives, they just need something to believe in to get them through life, just a bit of hope that there is something else. Religion can be a good thing as a guide to becoming a better person. Im an atheist but i appreciate other peoples views i just dont wanna spend my time alive preparing for whatever happens when i die