IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ALIE

Goddaz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IFA is shite.

will they get rid of customs and just make everything free trade then?if so i'm backing it
Free trade, hah. No such thing.
The value of currency will go down because of poor countrys and their swag economys.oh well. will make sh*t easier anyway.that "keep the pound" sh*t is for BNP and Sun readers
It's actually for the UKIP and Mail readers. And please use logic. If we have one currency, how can the value go down, relative to what? Even then if we have one currency that doesnt stop a country setting their own prices (ie Can of coke = 35 dollars, Uk = 100 dollars...)
that would be immensly swagbut... would help in import export so i guess u gotta weigh it up n sh*t
Again you cant help both without affecting the other (ie having a strong currency = loads of imports, low exports. If you weaken the currency, imports go down, exports go up). You may not believe it but being an import heavy country is not good. No matter how many "US scloose garms" you can cop with out strong currecny.
you idiotthe pound is so strong that it would be crippling to our economy to join the euro
No it will not. Reason we have the pound is because we are soon becoming the financial centre of the world and are already so in many financial products.
there will be a single currency, though the 'super currency' may just be like how the dollar is now. i said its in the bible cos many christian scholars and preachers have talked about this 100, 50, 20, 10, 5 years ago.. pretty amazing if its all from a book written 2-5000 yrs ago, 'by men'.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit. In time everything will happen. I could postulate that "in the future man will be woman and woman will be man". It will happen, just a matter of time. Also point me to this extract of this "super currency". Its just the monkeys and typewriters principle.
global economy is f*cked at the mo anywaysthanks to the UStheir mortgage market is f*ckin sh*t up, or sutinshare prices are divingUk is also playin a part with their high interest rates n sh*twell.. after the boom comes the bust
Its f*cked, but its just readjusting. It will be unwise to the think the global economy will never suffer at any time.

lol my IFA isn't shite or pulling my tale or any other of the above slanders you lot are saying.It's what he thinks, I think there's some truth to it but it will take a long time.His actually helped me make alot of money.People talk sh*t all the time, you just gotta spot them, make a call & keep it moving.

LOOK HOW FAST THE EURO HAS COME ABOUT:1946December 17, 1946 The European Federalists Union is made in Paris, France. 1957After the Second World War, there was a treaty called the Treaty of Rome that was signed in 1957. A treaty is an agreement that countries sign. This treaty formed something called the European Economic Community (EEC). It had six European countries in it. The countries were Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, and Luxembourg, and the Netherlands. This group was the one that wanted to do more to pull Europe together.1958The European Community (EC) was established in 1958 to promote trade and cooperation between its members. The first six members were Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands,France, Italy, and West Germany.1973The United Kingdom, Ireland, and Denmark joined the EC.1979The European Monetary System was formed.1981Greece joined the EC.1986Portugal and Spain joined the EC.1991There was another treaty called The Maastricht Treaty. It was the first time anyone talked about a union that would have common currency, and would join together for money reasons. They met in Maastricht, which is in the Netherlands. They wanted to have a European currency in place by January 1, 1999. The treaty talked about other things, too, like the environment, education, and public health. They wanted a stronger Europe.1992The Treaty on European Union introduced the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). The European Monetary Union is an agreement for participating countries that allows pooling of currency reserves and introduction of a common currency.1993The European Union (EU) was established in 1993 by the members of the European Community. The EU is an economic and political union. 1994In 1994 the European Monetary Institute was created as a step toward establishing the European Central Bank (ECB) and a common currency. 1995A group called the European Council of Madrid (in Spain) decided to call this new money the euro, and said it should be divided into cents.Austria, Finland, and Sweden joined the EC. That made a total of 15 countries in the EC.1997The designs for the euro were agreed upon at the European Council meeting in Amsterdam in June 1997. 1998 The European Common Bank (ECB) was established. The ECB's job was to set a single money policy and interest rate for the countries who would use the new currency. The ECB worked with the central banks of all twelve countries. 1999The euro was adopted by eleven countries including Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg,The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain as their official currency. On January 1, 1999, the money from the 11 countries that were in the European Union had the value of their money set. That means they couldn't change it anymore.2001Greece became country number 12 to adopt the euro. 20021st Jan 2002 the euro was launched. The euro became the common currency of Europe for twelve countries in the European Union. This was the biggest changing of money that the world had even seen!OK, AMERICA IS VERY BIG, THERE'S BARE FACTORS TO CONSIDER ETC BUT THE MERGING OF THE DOLLAR & THE EURO WILL HAPPEN. THE WILL FROM THE POWERS THAT BE IS THERE. IT MAY NOT HAPPEN IN YOUR OR MY LIFETIME BUT THOSE UNDER 20 MAY SEE THIS HAPPEN.

Guest Dr. Doom
LOOK HOW FAST THE EURO HAS COME ABOUT:1946December 17, 1946 The European Federalists Union is made in Paris, France. 1957After the Second World War, there was a treaty called the Treaty of Rome that was signed in 1957. A treaty is an agreement that countries sign. This treaty formed something called the European Economic Community (EEC). It had six European countries in it. The countries were Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, and Luxembourg, and the Netherlands. This group was the one that wanted to do more to pull Europe together.1958The European Community (EC) was established in 1958 to promote trade and cooperation between its members. The first six members were Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands,France, Italy, and West Germany.1973The United Kingdom, Ireland, and Denmark joined the EC.1979The European Monetary System was formed.1981Greece joined the EC.1986Portugal and Spain joined the EC.1991There was another treaty called The Maastricht Treaty. It was the first time anyone talked about a union that would have common currency, and would join together for money reasons. They met in Maastricht, which is in the Netherlands. They wanted to have a European currency in place by January 1, 1999. The treaty talked about other things, too, like the environment, education, and public health. They wanted a stronger Europe.1992The Treaty on European Union introduced the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU). The European Monetary Union is an agreement for participating countries that allows pooling of currency reserves and introduction of a common currency.1993The European Union (EU) was established in 1993 by the members of the European Community. The EU is an economic and political union. 1994In 1994 the European Monetary Institute was created as a step toward establishing the European Central Bank (ECB) and a common currency. 1995A group called the European Council of Madrid (in Spain) decided to call this new money the euro, and said it should be divided into cents.Austria, Finland, and Sweden joined the EC. That made a total of 15 countries in the EC.1997The designs for the euro were agreed upon at the European Council meeting in Amsterdam in June 1997. 1998 The European Common Bank (ECB) was established. The ECB's job was to set a single money policy and interest rate for the countries who would use the new currency. The ECB worked with the central banks of all twelve countries. 1999The euro was adopted by eleven countries including Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg,The Netherlands, Portugal and Spain as their official currency. On January 1, 1999, the money from the 11 countries that were in the European Union had the value of their money set. That means they couldn't change it anymore.2001Greece became country number 12 to adopt the euro. 20021st Jan 2002 the euro was launched. The euro became the common currency of Europe for twelve countries in the European Union. This was the biggest changing of money that the world had even seen!OK, AMERICA IS VERY BIG, THERE'S BARE FACTORS TO CONSIDER ETC BUT THE MERGING OF THE DOLLAR & THE EURO WILL HAPPEN. THE WILL FROM THE POWERS THAT BE IS THERE. IT MAY NOT HAPPEN IN YOUR OR MY LIFETIME BUT THOSE UNDER 20 MAY SEE THIS HAPPEN.
Lol at your ignorance. Your little copy and paste holds little relevance to the subject at hand.

Guest Dr. Doom
So those things didn't happen Dr Doom?
I deny neither its validity or accuracy but what relevance does, as you put it, how fast the euro came about have to do with whether the dollar will join with the euro.

but what relevance does, as you put it, how fast the euro came about have to do with whether the dollar will join with the euro.
In regards to the relevance of it, I was just demonstrating how fast & how the many currencies of Europe became one. Some still have duel currency but they'll all cease existing very soon. Surely you accept the Euro's birth was geared & is a pat on the back towards a single world currency amongst other things.

goddaz you killed yourself with the copy and paste
Why?I wasn't gonna sit there for time putting all the dates together so I found one then verified it with other news agencies.Go to euro.gov, ft.com, bbcnews, reuters, cnn etc all have same dates which verify each other. f*ck it, go do your own research you'll see for yourself.

Why?I wasn't gonna sit there for time putting all the dates together so I found one then verified it with other news agencies.Go to euro.gov, ft.com, bbcnews, reuters, cnn etc all have same dates which verify each other. f*ck it, go do your own research you'll see for yourself.
I don't think he's saying it's factually inaccurate, just that it's not really relevant to whether a US/EU currency will happen.

I don't think he's saying it's factually inaccurate, just that it's not really relevant to whether a US/EU currency will happen.
Ok,I think its relevant because most things in the world happen via similar models & practises. I was merely pointing out that currency merging has happened therefore they is no reason for it NOT to happen again.On another note, I don't think alot of ppl know how much Europes financial laws & directives especially impacts on Britain you know.ANYWAY f*ck IT, MOST OF YOU THINK IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO HEY, IT'S ALL OPINIONS.