streets.

Killer hangover and I only had about 3 hours sleep so not feeling too tickidyboo today biggrin.gif
i know your painpulled an all nighter playing pro and smackdown before my bredrin left country for americawas gonna follow him airport but i needed to catch som sleepturns out i might aswell have because by the time i dropped off i had to wake up and bring my sister to schoolnow i feel misserble. . .

Guest Seriouss
i know your painpulled an all nighter playing pro and smackdown before my bredrin left country for americawas gonna follow him airport but i needed to catch som sleepturns out i might aswell have because by the time i dropped off i had to wake up and bring my sister to schoolnow i feel misserble. . .
Are you at work now then? I hate having no sleep, my eyes are proper red biggrin.gif

darker drinks (brandy, whisky etc) gives you more chance of a hangoverdarker drinks contains different congeners to lighter coloured drinks (i.e vodka). methanol is the main culprit of your hangover. this is because, unlike ethanol, methanol is broken down differently by your body. when methanol is broken down it makes a formula called formuladehyde, which can cause blindness and death in high volume.

Guest Seriouss
darker drinks (brandy, whisky etc) gives you more chance of a hangoverdarker drinks contains different congeners to lighter coloured drinks (i.e vodka). methanol is the main culprit of your hangover. this is because, unlike ethanol, methanol is broken down differently by your body. when methanol is broken down it makes a formula called formuladehyde, which can cause blindness and death in high volume.
Dammit, I was on the Baileys&Brandy last night biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
luckily serious i aint working nomoreand luckily i dont start college for another 2 weeksi feel to throw up man
So imagine how I feel sat at my desk with people asking me questions. And everytime I pick my phone up I have to sound cheery.Last night was live though - 1Xtra party @ Bellinis in Luton.

So imagine how I feel sat at my desk with people asking me questions. And everytime I pick my phone up I have to sound cheery.Last night was live though - 1Xtra party @ Bellinis in Luton.
if i had the energy i woulda come down and bring you mcd's breakfastso you can feel sick and go home. . .